Another Family Guy Game?! That’s right! Family Guy Another Freakin’ Mobile Game is another freakin’ match-3 puzzle game based on the hit animated TV series. Peter comes up with a brilliant idea: serve booze from a truck! Join him, Quagmire, Joe, and Cleveland on their quest to become the ultimate booze truck! We’ve got some tips for you right here in our Family Guy Another Freakin’ Mobile Game cheats, tips and tricks strategy guide!
Now, despite the Family Guy style humor and raunchiness, Another Freakin’ Mobile game is a match-3 puzzle game at its heart, and we’re all familiar with those! So let’s get started with our Family Guy Another Freakin’ Mobile Game tips and tricks guide!
1. Conserve your moves!
Always be working toward your objective and plan out your moves before you commit to them. Like many other match-3 games, your score will get a big boost if you have left over moves once you complete the level. For every move you have remaining, a random piece on the board will turn into a column or row blaster, and they’ll automatically detonate. Depending on how many moves you have left you’ll get a lot of bonus points from all of the chain explosions.
2. Free lives for two hours!
If you’re going to start playing Family Guy Another Freakin’ Mobile Game, be sure you set aside some time! Right when you start up the game for the very first time, you’re awarded with infinite lives for two hours starting immediately. You can get through a good chunk of the game within this time frame, and even if you mess up you have nothing to worry about! Keep in this mind before you start playing.
3. Go for the special booze!
Match-3 puzzle game enthusiasts already know what to do here! To make the most out of your moves, you’ll need to take advantage of the special booze pieces.
- Column/Row Blasters are created by matching four pieces. These act like your typical “line destroyers” where they’ll take out all pieces in the row or column, depending on how how you create the blaster.
- Molotovs are created by matching any booze in a 2×2 formation. When you match a molotov, it’ll fly towards booze pieces that go towards your current objective. They’ll help you complete the level faster! If you’re having trouble reaching a specific piece, try using a molotov.
- Propane tanks are crated by matching five pieces in a “L” formation. These will destroy all nearby pieces when matched.
- X-Blasters are created when you match five pieces in a “T” formation. These function just like the column/row blasters but shoot out in an X-formation, true to their name!
- Rainbow pieces are created when you match five pieces in a row or column formation. Matching these pieces with any other piece will automatically destroy all pieces of that corresponding color!
4. Conserve your power ups!
The power ups can really save a screwed up run so they should not be used lightly. The space placer can be used like a propane tank, destroying pieces in a small blast zone. The other two – the cat crossbow and the bullet breaker – and used like row and column blasters respectively. The only way to gain more power ups without using real money is through the mystery boxes. Speaking of which…
5. Complete the uranium missions!
After level 16 you’ll unlock Collectibles. Collectibles are sets of items that when completed grant goodies and items. To get collectibles you’ll need to open a mystery box which costs uranium… which requires you to complete the uranium missions. Uranium missions are time-limited and will reset daily, so be sure to complete them before they expire. You get power ups from completing a set of collectibles and sometimes you’ll get that 2 hour infinite life bonus we mentioned above!
That’s all for Family Guy Another Freakin’ Mobile Game! If you have any other tips or tricks to share, let us know in the comments below!