Fallout 4 is finally out in all regions on consoles and PC and content from the huge open world role playing game has started appearing in Fallout Shelter as well. Today’s new update adds one of the more popular companions of Fallout 4 as well as several other tweaks and improvements.
The new Fallout Shelter update adds Dogmeat from Fallout 4 as well as other pets who can increase Dweller happiness and boost productivity. Also added by the update are new pickup lines, new features and much more.
Here are the full details of the latest Fallout Shelter update.
• Vault-Tec research has shown that four legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
• Vault-Tec has received reports of some Dwellers not pulling their weight. Overseers are now authorized to permanently evict these lazy layabouts! Welcome to the Wasteland, slackers…
• Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
• Excessive tapping causing frustration when trying to clear out excess inventory? Overseers will love the new sell all options.
• Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
• Even more Vault-Tec certified improvements and optimizations. Because you can never have enough improvements or optimizations.
Fallout Shelter is now available for download on the App Store. The new update is also available for download right now.