In today’s article we are going to go over all of the Era Origin tips and cheats that we have gathered so far and share them with you, because they will help make your character more powerful and help you improve at the game quite a bit.
Since there are quite a lot of things that you can do in game, we are going to cover all of the most important ones and give you our tips on how you can improve better, from choosing the right class for your playstyle (so you can actually enjoy playing your character) to improving the CP of your char, we will go over everything!
So don’t go anywhere because it’s time to dive right into the Era Origin tips and tricks right here below! Are you ready?
Choose a starting class that fits your play style
There are three main races in the game that you can choose from, and that will make for 5 classes in total which you can play, each having a different role, so I suggest that you pick one which will best fit the way that you like to play:
Assassin (Revenant): The Assassin is a powerful DPS melee class that can shred through the enemies in a matter of moments, but it is also quite vulnerable, as they are not really masters in survivability, but rather in killing. They are not extremely beginner friendly, as they require you to go into the battle head first and also survive while doing so.
Ranger (Revenant): They are a ranged class, which relies heavily on high damage and critical strikes, and thanks to their high range that makes them a very safe class to play for beginners. I would suggest that if you want high attack damage and quite a fun time while playing, you go for the Ranger.
Mage (Mortal): My favorite class, as they are quite versatile and they will have a ton of play styles that you can choose. They can have both defensive abilities and super offensive ones, so if you want to combine the two, the Mage is a good choice. It can be a beginner friendly class, but you need to pay close attention to your HP bar because they might be tankier, but they are not tanks!
Wolf Fighter (Vikings): The Wolf Fighter is the typical tank in any game – they are not extremely powerful in terms of damage, but they do have a ton of HP, Defense and Crowd Control abilities which make them a very good class to take on any of the game’s content. They are quite OK for beginners too, as their DEF will make them quite hard to kill. (that helps you survive more)
Dragon Summoner (Vikings): This is yet another high damage class which will provide a very high damage output, but will need some support as they are not super tanky by default. They can be a beginner friendly class, as long as you are farming the dungeons a lot and trying to get better gears, but also try to battle carefully so that you can survive for longer.
Check out the daily deals
In game you will find the Store option, which is located on the upper right side of the screen. There, if you head on to the (blue) Diamond Store tab, you will find a few offers which might come in handy for making your character more powerful later on into the game.
All that you have to do is save up the blue Diamonds which you have collected from the various quests and achievements that you’ve completed and then, in that tab, you will have a chance to check out several options. In the Mystery Store you will find that some items will have up to 90% off, so I suggest that you head on there and check them out, and if you can find something that you like and want to spend your Diamonds on, purchase it.
However, I suggest that you save them for the Rune Enhance Gems (buy them only if you find them on sale) and always try to go for the items which are better for increasing your CP.
Increase your EXP gain by 20%
A very fast way to level up faster would be to spend 288 Blue Diamonds and buy either the Battle Devil or the Guardian Angel, which is an image for your Elf. Those can be found in the Store -> Diamond Store and there you will be able to purchase them for 288 Diamonds.
Both of them will last for 7 days since the activation moment, so if you want to receive 20% more EXP when leveling up, I definitely suggest that you do this because it is definitely worth it. I went for the Battle Devil, because it matches my character’s aesthetics, but you are free to choose either one of them as they are both equally good!
Equip your best gears
While you will receive quite a lot of new equipment while fighting, I suggest that you always try and equip the best ones. Since some of the gears you will get might be higher level gear which cannot be equipped just yet, you can find them in your Bag inventory and equip them when you have met the gear’s requirements!
You can easily tell if a piece of gear is better than what you currently have, if that gear has a green arrow on it when checking your Bag. I suggest that you check out these gears and read the level required to equip them. Once you reached that level, open your Bag and equip them right away to increase your CP!
Use your EXP Vouchers to level up faster!
If you want to level up faster, then I would suggest that you open your Bag once more and select that Arrange button on the bottom. That will automatically sort your inventory and you will be able to spot your EXP Vouchers much easier.
I suggest that you start using them whenever you get them, because they will help level you up in a matter of seconds! That will definitely come to your aid when you want to improve your character.
Enhance your gears, Mount, Wings and so on
There are a few ways to gain more CP in Era Origin, and a few safe ways to do so are by improving your equipped items. Let’s go a little more in detail into all of them:
– Gear Enhancement: This can be done in the Function -> Gear -> Enhance tab option, and there you will see in the bottom right side of the screen two yellow buttons: Enhance and Enhance All. I suggest that you always select the Enhance All button, as that will enhance all of your gears with a single tap (and use the Gold necessary for that).
Gear Enhance will cost Gold, but don’t feel bad about spending thousands or millions of it, because whenever you replace your gear with the better ones, the new gears will keep the Enhance level!
– Gear Star Up: Also in the Function -> Gear -> Star Up tab you will be able to star up your gears! The gears you equip and switch around will also keep the star up level, so make sure that whenever you can use this option, you do it – it will pay off!
– Star Up your Elf: You can also star up your Elf by tapping on your character icon in the upper left corner of the screen and then selecting the Elf menu (on the upper left). There, if you have some Soulcatch Deeds, you will be able to star up your Elf and improve its power, which will result in your gaining more CP!
– Improve your Mount: Your mount can be improved in the Function -> Mount option, and there you will be able to star up your Mount as well and improve their strength. Do this whenever you can because it will increase your CP.
– Improve your Wings: In the Function -> Wing menu you will be able to boost your Wings as well! Those are the attachments that go on your back, so whenever you have a few Feathers available you will be able to improve those as well.
I suggest that you keep an eye on the Strengthen option which will appear on your screen next to the Bag, because that will show you whenever you can upgrade one of those. That option will pop up only then, and it will have a small red dot. Watch out for this because it will help you keep track of all the improvements you can make.
Complete all your quests
In the left side of the screen you will see that you have the list of all the quests you have taken. I suggest that you try to complete all of them, because they will all give you EXP and help you level up. All you have to do is select a quest and then the game will automatically auto-route you to that location.
If a main quest requires you to do a dungeon which you keep on matching forever for with no positive results (so you keep waiting and waiting and no players will queue up) then you should try to select another quest and try to go complete that one! This is going to keep you constantly improving your CP!
Do the dungeons and bosses!
In the game there are quite a few dungeons that you can take part in, and you can check them all out in the Event section. I suggest that you always try to do as many dungeons and challenge the bosses as many times as you can, because that will bring you more drops and help you get a ton of EXP.
If you don’t really know how to get more Wings and how to obtain better gears, then this is definitely one way to do it easily! If you choose to match up and go with team mates, you will gain increased EXP! So if you have a couple of friends playing as well, invite them and benefit from increased EXP gains from it!
Benefit from various log in rewards!
Every single day that you will log in to the game you will be able to benefit from the daily login rewards! There are a few rewards which you can claim, so let me go through all of them with you and show you why you should make sure to claim them daily!
Open the Benefit tab in the upper right corner of the screen and there you will see several tabs on the left side!
– Daily Check In: Make sure that you log in every day to the game because you will benefit from multiple rewards: the daily rewards will be for 30 days in a row, but you can also get log in cumulative rewards! That is, if you log in multiple days in a row you will get added benefits! I suggest logging in for 28 days in a row to get a free Mount image!
– 7 Day Rewards: The 7 day rewards will offer you anything from Wings (some cool ones also) to a cute Shark follower all for free, for simply logging to the game for 7 days!
– Online Giftpack: This will give you various rewards daily for staying online in the game! They are super useful, so don’t forget to claim them!
– Level Giftpack: For constantly leveling up, you will be able to get reward packs! These rewards will be available every 40 levels, so make sure that you check them out and claim them!
– CP Giftpack: Just like the level gift packs, the CP gift packs will give you various rewards for reaching certain CP milestones! So keep on improving and you will get tons of goods!
Take a look at our gameplay video right here:
These would be all of our Era Origin tips and tricks that we have for you right now! Do you know some more useful game tips and strategies that you would like to share with us? Leave them down in the comments section below!