In today’s article we are going to cover all of the Empire: Rise of Battleship tips and cheats to help you command your ships better and teach you all the battle tricks and strategies that we know of.
If you like base builders but also love warships and sea battles, then you probably noticed that this game has both! The fun begins when you will start challenging others left and right, but for that you will need to become more powerful! So if that is your goal, then let us work together on making you a good ship manager!
So, are you ready? Then let’s not waste another second and dive right into the Empire: Rise of Battleship tips and tricks right here below!
Follow the game’s quest line!
I suggest that at the very beginning you start by following the quest pointers. This will lead you to unlocking all of the game’s features, and that is super important early on because you want to unlock everything ASAP!
When you follow the quest line you are unlocking all of the game’s content one by one, in a matter of just a few minutes. This should be what you can focus on early game, because later on you will be looking to upgrade your fleet and in order to do that, you need access to all of the facilities.
Use the free upgrades – always!
Whenever you are building a new facility or upgrade an old, existing one, if the timer is around 5 minutes or less you will be able to make the upgrade for free! Make sure you do this for every upgrade or construction that you are building, because it is good to take advantage of the free stuff!
One other thing that you should be aware of is to never use the speed up boosters for longer than needed.
For example, if you want to speed up the process of upgrading something, you should always look to speed things up until you reach around the 5 minute mark.
That way, you will not waste speed ups for nothing and you can still upgrade quickly and for free by benefiting from this free upgrade!
Upgrade all your buildings
It might seem like a no brainer, but if you are not making all of the upgrades in time, you will not be as powerful. I suggest that whenever you are building something new you always go ahead and upgrade that facility to the maximum level possible for that building.
This works very good, because it will add to your overall Power, which you should always be looking to increase one way or another. I suggest that you always go to the “Upgrade” option right after you build something and upgrade that facility to the maximum level possible.
Also, every time, after upgrading your HQ to a new level, you should check out all of your buildings to make sure that you got them upgraded too (to the maximum level possible), and if you don’t – then make sure you start upgrading them right away!
This is not only good in terms of upgrading your power, but if you want an organized base where you have everything in place and in the right order, it is a good way to do so.
Unlock more ships!
Unlocking more warships will not only come in time naturally, but you can also do that early on and get a pretty powerful fleet to help you pass the campaign mode much easier. Basically you can unlock more ships in several ways in the game, so let me explain a little about that:
– You can head on to the Teleportation Station and there you will see two options at start: Teleport and Super Teleport. If you go to the right, you will also see a Special Teleport.
– The Teleport option will give you anything between 1 and 5 star ships, but the probability of getting 5 star is super low.
This Teleport will require Energy Crystals (the blue crystals) – 1 Energy Crystal for 1 Draw, or 10 for 10 Draws. You can also use the normal Teleport daily for free! You can see there the timer until the never available free draw.
– The Super Teleport will give you at least a 3 star ship, and the probability of getting 5 star ship is way higher than from the normal Teleport.
The Super Teleport requires Advanced Energy Crystals, and these are available daily by completing various tasks and missions. You can benefit from a free Super Teleport every two days.
– The Special Teleport is very similar to the Super Teleport, in terms that it gives you t least a 3 star ship.
For this you will need Special Energy Crystals, which are pretty much premium rewards (you get them for charging real money into the game). You can also get Special Energy Crystals from the Novice Sign In Rewards.
I suggest that you use the Energy Crystals that you receive every day from the missions to draw a new ship. You never know when luck might be on your side and you draw some pretty good ships – maybe even 5 star ones!
Always research new stuff!
Researching will start at the Tech Center. There, you will have several tech trees which you can research and develop in order to make your base better and activate more bonuses.
For example, if you take the first three options that you see there and you research them fully (Metal Mining Techniques, Crystal Mining Techniques and Dollar Mining Techniques), once you have reached 5/5 with all of them you will have 100% on the left progress bar.
When this progress bar gets to 100%, you will activate the bonus that it gives you, which in this case is “Increase Dollar Output 15%”. The main goal here is to reach 100% with all three of the progress bars on the left, because that is when you will unlock the construction speed increase (from the third one).
I suggest the following:
– Start by researching fully the first tech tree, with the Metal Mining Techniques, Crystal Mining Techniques and Dollar Mining Techniques.
– Once you are done with making this 5/5, move on to the next one, but start with the one which matches your main warship type. For example, if you have a good Flagship that is DD for example, start by making that 5/5, then move on to the next ones.
– When you reach the third tech tree, you can start by either making them all 1/10 and then 2/10 (all simultaneously) or by making the Computer Technology first, then the Base Planning then Smelting.
Complete the campaign mode!
The Campaign Mode, also named here Chaotic World, is where you will start having some real ship versus ship battles. There you can set up your fleet to have the most powerful units that you have up to this point and then adventure into the battle.
Basically you will start with Chapter 1, and each chapter will have 5 battles that you will need to pass in order to unlock the next one (up to chapter 52). Each of the stages gets harder and harder as you progress, so it is good to always have your ships up to date and leveled up, upgraded and so on – you know the drill.
Whenever you complete all 5 stages from a chapter here, you will receive some rewards which will help you unlock new ships, and even give you tons of Diamonds. Each of the battles will let you set sail to a certain location, where you can sit and farm goods. Let me explain that a little:
– After each new battle, you can set sail to the previously cleared stage, which will have a list of drops that you can collect over time, the more time you spend in that place.
– For example, if you just cleared stage 5-3 and you cannot progress further to 5-4, you can set sail to 5-3 and wait there. Over time, your ship will gather various loot that you can collect in order to get more EXP and various items.
– Always try to progress here as much as you can, because the more you advance, the better drops you will get.
– Whenever you are facing a new enemy, you can check their power and compare yours to them – if the enemy’s power is higher than yours, chances are you will not be winning the fight, so it’s better to make some upgrades to your fleet and try again.
– The ships will battle automatically, so I suggest that you try and use the best and strongest ones you’ve got.
– Try out various ship combos to see which one will give you the most power, because that is the one you should be going for!
– You can try the Auto Select option to let the game automatically choose the best ships, or you can do it manually and then tap on the “Save” button.
– Always progress up to the highest level that you can, then when you want to progress further make sure you upgrade your ships beforehand to have the most power possible.
Join an active Alliance
This is one of the most important game features in this type of game. As soon as you will unlock the Embassy you will be able to join an Alliance. When you join an Alliance you will unlock a whole new world basically.
For one, you will be able to make constructions and researches much faster, because you will be able to request help from the other fellow members! This is super useful, because it will help you boost the construction / research speed much faster and you will be able to save on some of these speed ups.
I suggest that you take your time to find a good and active Alliance, and if that means that early on you will be joining a less-known Alliance, but with active people, it’s still good. All that really matters is that you join some active one, because active is key pretty much.
The more people an Alliance has, the more chances that you will receive more help whenever you ask for it, and sooner!
That is why you should be looking at things from this perspective, because it is a feature which will help you a lot all throughout the game.
In the bottom left corner of your screen you will often see an icon with some hands which you can tap and offer help to fellow Alliance members! Whenever you see this, make sure you offer them some help because they will definitely help you back!
Take a look at the game’s events!
You should never miss out on the game’s events, because they will give you access to a lot of useful things in game, such as limited time rewards, good ships and Captains! You can find the in game events by tapping on the Event Center ship or by tapping on the Event icon under your quests (mid-bottom part of the main interface screen).
One of the events that I really urge you to take part in is the Novice Sign In event, where you receive new rewards for simply logging in to the game for seven days in a row. From this event you will receive Diamonds, Warship EXP, 4 star warships (3 of them), 10 Advanced Energy Crystals, 5 Special Energy Crystals (the ones I mentioned before that are super premium rewards – pretty hard to come by!) and even a 5 star ship!
Make sure you log in to the game at least to collect these rewards every day, because they will be worth it. Even if you don’t plan on playing the game that particular day, by simply logging in and claiming these you will ensure your victory in the upcoming days that you will play!
Check the Seamen’s Club!
In the Seamen’s Club you will basically find a shop where you can buy various items with in game currency and resources or premium currency (Diamonds). This shop will refresh its wares every few hours, so make sure you check it out before it refreshes every time, because you might find something cheap and interesting!
For example, you can find Advanced Energy Crystals, Captain shards and tons of speed ups! I suggest that you buy all of the speed ups that you see will cost resources, because sooner or later they will come in handy! Also, if you see some other good loot, don’t shy away from buying it!
Try your luck in the Roulette! In the other tab that you find in the Seamen’s Club, you will see a Roulette! This will require Draw Tickets, which you can receive from completing various missions or from buying them from the Mysterious Store! Whenever you have enough points, try your luck!
Upgrade your ships
This is something that I can say I never get tired of doing. When you obtain a good ship, you should immediately start working towards upgrading its level and making it more powerful!
You can do this by tapping on the ship you want to upgrade and then tap on the “Lv” green icon to level it up. It will require Ship Exp (a ton of it!!) and Dollars, so make sure you don’t spend the Ship EXP on the 1 star ships that you will never use!
These would be all of our Empire: Rise of Battleship tips and tricks that we have for you right now! Do you know some more useful game tips that you want to share with us? Leave them down in the comments section below!