In today’s article we are going to cover all of the Empire: Age of Knights tips and cheats that we have gathered so far and share them with you, in hope that you will better understand the game and learn everything that is important and good to know.
Since this game is a base builder, it is not exactly the typical one, where construction and upgrading buildings takes hours. Instead, in this game you will have to wait a little because all that they take is actual minutes (if not seconds)! So it is pretty exciting and it leaves room for much improvement, and that, in real time!
So let’s not waste another second and dive right into the Empire: Age of Knights tips and tricks to help you build a powerful base and get stronger by the day!
Follow the quests to level up quickly
There are not a ton of things that will help you level up as quickly as the main quests, and therefore I suggest that you first try to complete them as much as possible. That is how you will earn the most EXP, because trust me, I have tried a lot of things – building, selling, fighting and such, and none proved to be as efficient in terms of EXP as following quests.
You can find the complete list of quests in the bottom left side of the screen, under an icon which looks like a book. Tap on that, and check out all of the available tasks that you have. The ones you should try to complete first are the ones given by Annabelle mostly, but you can also check out the other ones and if there is one which you can work on, then do it!
In my opinion trying to complete as many of these as you can is super important, because they will help you level up a lot. By doing the quests you will improve quite quickly so it’s really good to do that early on in the game.
Build farms and start producing
Since the game is not all that automatic, you will have to set your farms to produce manually. First things first – you should build exactly what the game is asking you to in the tasks, because you have limited space, and that is why you can’t have only lumber mills, or only stone quarries.
Do exactly as the quests instruct you to, at least until you can expand your base’s buildable terrain a little more so you can fit more buildings in. Once you have built the stuff game has asked you to, you should start producing immediately.
The production process is manual, so you will have to start it by hand by tapping on the building and then selecting the green button to start. Do this, and make sure that you have selected the lowest amount of stuff that you can produce, because that takes the shortest.
My tips here: I suggest that you select the lowest amount to produce, because that takes the shortest time and you can collect it after a couple of second / minutes. Otherwise, the more you increase the amount, the longer it will take to produce it and if you need that resource, you will be stuck waiting (or having to cancel).
Expand your base territory
You will have a pretty tiny and basic land at the beginning, but the more you level up, the more land you will be able to purchase and expand. That is super good, because it will let you construct more, since at the very beginning you only have this much land you can work with.
I suggest that you always keep an eye on all the possible ways that you can buy new land, and whenever you level up, you purchase a new expansion. That will help you by having more resource farms to work with and not being super restricted by where you can and cannot build.
Want more money? Sell resources in the Market!
The Market is a small building located up North to your city walls, and it will usually have a cart parked right in front (unless you sent it out to sell stuff). The building will most of the time have a green tick icon on top of it, so it’s fairly easy to notice.
Head on there, and you will see on the left several tasks which you can probably complete if you have enough resources. When you check in the bottom side of the screen, you will see a bar with has a purple star also – that is your Market level. The higher this is, the better stuff you will get and it is really easy to improve this.
Start sending out resources because they will give you small player EXP increases and also Market EXP. Those will also reward you with Coins, so make sure that if you need a few, you sell your resources because it’s a win – win situation.
My tip here: Always be on the lookout for the best contract offers, a.k.a. the ones which give you the most blue stars (which are the player EXP). The Coins you get are also important, but I consider the EXP to be slightly more important.
Tap on the ogres outside your city walls
Another nice and fast way to make more Coins is to tap on the ogres outside of your city walls. Those will get smashed by falling rocks once you tap them and they will reward you with 35 Coins each!
If you need some extra Coins and you don’t have resources to get them from the Market, you can wait until the ogres respawn (which is in a few seconds usually) and keep tapping them and smashing them with boulders for free Coins!
Spin the Wheel of Fortune
This Wheel of Fortune will not appear as wheel exactly (which is quite funny in my opinion) but rather have a simple button which says Spin. You can find this in the colorful tents with a wheel in front of them, right next to your Keep.
Tap on them, and then select the Spin option. This can be done for free every single day, but if you don’t want to wait, you can just buy a Ticket for 100 Rubies! The rewards you can obtain will vary, from Rubies, to Mana, Ancient Books and other resource rewards.
Watch an ad to double your Wheel of Fortune rewards!
You should always watch an advertisement to double the rewards you are getting from the Wheel of Fortune. That is especially useful if you are spending Rubies on tickets, because that way you might get your Rubies’ worth back.
Watching an advertisement will not take long, and it is definitely something useful that you should do, because it is going to come in handy later on. I mean, it’s double rewards after all!
Always upgrade your buildings
Whenever you build something on your grounds, you will also have the option to upgrade that building. You can do so by tapping on the building and selecting the button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
There, you will see the requirements to make the upgrade, and if you are meeting all of the requirements, go ahead and upgrade it! It’s going to make that building better, so make sure that whenever you can make upgrades, you make them right away!
A few extra Empire: Age of Knights tips and tricks:
– In order to stop producing something, you can head on to the building, tap on it, and you can then select the red button. That will stop producing immediately, but it will not refund you the cost of ingredients! So always be careful about the amount of stuff you want to make.
– Always produce in small amount when you are actively playing the game. That will help you free up the queue for the building, so if you want to upgrade it later on you will be able to, because your production queue is not filled up!
– When you want to close the game, I suggest that you start producing the biggest amounts of resources that you can, and do that for every single facility that you have. It will take hours (8 hours if not more) to produce the maximum amount, and that way you will use your offline time to the best!
– Join an alliance! This is going to unlock several new functions in the game, so by all means you should join an Alliance to take part in a ton of new events and communicate with other players too. I suggest that you take your time and find an active one, because it will be very important to your development.
– In order to move a building, whether you want to rearrange your base or you want to store it up in the stash and take it out at a later time, all you have to do is tap and hold. That will pop up a new menu which will let you move the building on the available tiles, destroy the building (by selecting the torch) or put it in stash (by selecting the box). This will be useful if you want to create a pretty and functional base!
– When you are exploring in the world map, you will sometimes spot small places with an exclamation mark on them. Those are treasures! Make sure that you don’t miss them and claim them whenever you spot one – also, check back often because they might respawn in the same place!
Take a look at our gameplay video right here:
These would be all of our Empire: Age of Knights tips and tricks that we have for you right now! Do you know some more useful game tips and tricks? Share them with us and the rest of the players by leaving them down in the comments section below.