PewDiePie and Bulbware have been working on the dungeon crawler Poopdie for quite some time and managed to release the game on Android a few weeks back. Sadly, the game didn’t land on the ASppSotre, as Apple rejected the game for its aesthetics, which are indeed over the top as one would expect from something PewDiePie worked on. The company, however, changed its stance on the game, and Poopdie is now available for purchase on the App Store worldwide.
Poopdie is actually a pretty good game. The new title from Bulbware is a dungeon crawler inspired by the now-classic The Binding of Isaac where players must control a little worm called Poopdie as it travels through a world where people have forgotten to fart and defecate. It does sound pretty gross on paper, but the game is extremely light-hearted and humorous.
As Poopdie is the only being in the world who still knows how to poop, he will be able to use his “poopcrafting” skills to create new units and items that will help him during the journey.
On a related note, the game has also been updated on Android, introducing some tweaks and fixes.
- Black void issue fixed
- Stuck-in-a-wall issue major fix
- Plants are regrowing to allow farming
- Final Boss reworked in many aspects (nerfed, recognizable patterns)
- Fixed issues with unresponsive Spikeys
- Pooslug Village nerfed
- Objective markers always point to the right location
- Poop counter shows good number when your friends die
- Tiny Adventures beta (for Android)
- Redeem Code functionality to restore lost progress or resources
- Many, many minor fixes
Poopdie is now available on iOS and Android worldwide.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!