We are sure you’ve heard that now Pokemon Unite is active on your phone! Thousands of fans worldwide were waiting for this news! Still, now everyone is puzzled if the option of cross-play is available. We covered the topic in this article. Keep reading!
Pokemon Unite: Can You Cross-Play on Your Mobile and Nintendo Switch?
For a while, Nintendo Switch was the only system for playing Pokemon Unite. The players want to know if they can cross-play on the smartphones and Nintendo Switch players with the mobile release. The answer is YES! So, in case you are looking forward to having fun playing with your mates, let us guide you through this process.
The Instruction of Cross-Playing Pokemon Unite With Mates
So, follow this instruction to cross-play Pokemon Unite with your buddies:
- At the main menu, go to the player’s details.
- Locate the Trainer ID right above your name.
- Share your Trainer ID with who you want to play!
If you have a Trainer ID of a friend, this is how you can cross-play with its help:
- In the same menu, find the button Friends and hit Friend Search.
- Add their Trainer ID and hold on till the offer is accepted.
- Go to the Unite Battle.
- Hit + in the lobby for the friends list to pop up and approve you to invite those listed players as your friends.
- Queue up for the games and have fun!
Now you can play Pokemon Unite with your friends despite the platform you are using!