Disney Dreamlight Valley is an exciting game that allows you to travel across a huge world and interact with different Disney characters. Some of these NPCs will give you special quests and today we are going to talk about one of them. WALL-E and Ariel will give you quite an interesting task and you may want to know how to finish it. This guide will tell you how to complete A Friendly Exchange Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
What Is a Friendly Exchange Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
There are lots of different quests that you can receive in Disney Dreamlight Valley. One of them is called A Friendly Exchange and it will be given to you once you reach Friendship Level 10 with WALL-E. So, you may want to know how to complete this task and in this guide, we will help you.
How to Complete a Friendly Exchange Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley
A Friendly Exchange quest is an exciting task that you will be able to get from WALL-E. It is relatively easy to complete and today we will help you with it. Here is the list of steps you need to follow to finish A Friendly Exchange quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Reach Friendship Level 10 with WALL-E.
- Retrieve WALL-E’s memory from a Night Thorn.
- Speak with WALL-E about this memory.
- Go to Ariel.
- Talk to Ariel.
- Talk to WALL-E.
- Go to Goofy’s House and find a Bowling Pin.
- Go to WALL-E’s House and find a Light Bulb.
- Go to Mickey’s House and find a Toy Train.
- Give all of these items to WALL-E and listen to his dialogue with Ariel.
- After WALL-E and Ariel finish their conversation, speak with WALL-E one more time.
If you follow these steps you will be able to complete A Friendly Exchange quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Good luck with your further adventures in this exciting world!