In case you were not aware, Diablo Immortal does have a “Redeem Code” function hidden somewhere in its menu. In this page you can find out how you can access that option as well as an up-to date list with all the active Diablo Immortal codes.
Finally, Diablo Immortal is available for PC, Android and iOS devices and with the pre-registrations already reaching the 30 million milestone, it is safe to say that gamers all over the world couldn’t wait to get their hands on it.
It’s important to keep in mind that these game codes might be active only for a limited period of time, so make sure to redeem them as soon as possible and claim the rewards. Codes that are no longer valid will be moved into an “Expired Codes” list for your convenience.
Diablo Immortal Active Codes
- There are no active codes currently for this game. We will update our list as soon as a new code has been released.
- There are no expired codes currently for this game.
How to Redeem Codes in Diablo Immortal
The process is actually very easy. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- While in game, from the main lobby, tap on a clog-like button at the top right of your screen to open the ‘Settings‘ menu.
- From there, all you need to do is select the ‘Account‘ option.
- Tap on the ‘Redeem‘ button.
- In the textbox that will appear, type the code exactly as they appear on our list.
Keep in mind that in order to redeem any codes, you need to be logged with an account. Meaning, you cannot claim any rewards if you are playing as a guest!
Where to get new codes
As it happens with most games, only the developers can issue new codes. Usually, they announce them via their social platforms. When will that happen for Diablo Immortal is unknown, but we are monitoring the situation constantly, and we will update our lists as soon as a new code is released.
Make sure to visit this page often, so you won’t miss out on any free rewards!