Demian Saga cover
Image via Demian Saga

Demian Saga Tier List

A quick tier list for SSR and SR characters in Demian Saga.

Are you new to Demian Saga and unsure which characters to use in your party? Look no further than our Demian Saga tier list! We’ve ranked the heroes from the S tier to the C tier, so you can easily find the most effective characters for your team. With our guide, you can focus on filling your party with the best characters to ensure your success in battles.

Recommended Videos

Demian Saga is a thrilling gacha RPG by Haegin, where you gather a band of pirates from five different nations and embark on a quest to the Primeval Highlands in search of the land of the gods. Our tier list will help you navigate the game’s diverse cast and choose the best characters based on their abilities and strengths.

Also Read | Girls Academy Tier List

Best Character in Demian Saga: Tier List

Image via Demian Saga

For this tier list, we are only ranking SSR and SR characters. There are too many R characters and most of them become useless after obtaining SSR and SR units. Players have a 4% chance of getting an SSR character, a 46% chance for SR characters, and a 50% chance for R characters.

TierCharacters
SElizabeth, Jaden, Nakuru, Princesa, Sharon, Slayer, Siegfried, Leo Khan, Nakuru, Slayer
AAnastasi, Judas, Serena, Claro, Pho, Saw, Xenos, Vanessa, Yeriel, Casper, Nazar, Victoria
BNoah, Siegfried, Grace, Dr Sparky, Violet, Vanessa, Miho, Manes, Obelisk, Lucia
CFloria, Billy The Kid, Britra, Poll Rock, Keily, Bianca, Jasmine

As always, S-tier characters provide the most value to the team. Players can also settle for A-tier characters as they are quite decent overall but have a few shortcomings. B and C-tier characters are pretty much not worth it. However, players can upgrade characters to see their full potential and see if they like the play style.

Also Read | Eversoul Tier List

while our Demian Saga tier list provides a great starting point for new players to build their party, it’s important to remember that the game is still new, and players are still discovering new characters and unique playstyles. As you explore the game further, you may find characters that work better for your playstyle, and you may even discover new strategies and synergies.

related content
Read Article Latest Monopoly GO! Free Dice Rolls Links & Events (April 2024)
Read Article Roblox Avatar Rogue Benders Traits Tier List
Read Article Roblox Avatar Rogue Benders Bending Tier List | Best Nations
Read Article Roblox Avatar Rogue Benders Family Tier List
Avatar Rogue Benders
Read Article 10 Best Disney Games for Mobile
Related Content
Read Article Latest Monopoly GO! Free Dice Rolls Links & Events (April 2024)
Read Article Roblox Avatar Rogue Benders Traits Tier List
Read Article Roblox Avatar Rogue Benders Bending Tier List | Best Nations
Read Article Roblox Avatar Rogue Benders Family Tier List
Avatar Rogue Benders
Read Article 10 Best Disney Games for Mobile
Author
Manish Kumar Choudhary
Manish Kumar Choudhary is a freelance writer who loves to create guides and informational articles over a variety of video games. When not writing, you will probably find him raging over teammates in Valorant or enjoying the beauty of Teyvat in Genshin Impact.

Write A Comment

Demian Saga Tier List

LEAVE A REPLY

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.