There are all the heroes and villains you can think of to choose from in DC Heroes & Villains, from old favorites to modern classics! With so many to unlock and use you probably need a bit of help deciding who to add to your team, or who is best to use solo.
Check out the tier list compiled below, to see which heroes and villains we rate in our DC Heroes & Villains tier list.
DC Heroes & Villains tier list
We have divided all the heroes and villains into tiers SS, S, A, B, and C to help you decide which hero is worth spending resources on to level up and add to a team.
- SS Tier is made up of the strongest and best choices. These have great skills and are perfect for any team;
- S Tier are very good, fine additions to any team, but not as versatile or strong as SS tier heroes and villains;
- A Tier are strong characters, though not as great as S Tier. They have strong skills, but perhaps not as special as S Tier;
- B Tier are the most regular choices, and they really need a lot of upgrading to become decent additions to the team;
- C Tier are pretty low in strength and often have weak or niche abilities, so it’s not worth spending any resources on them, even to level them up.
|SS Tier||Amanda Waller|
|S Tier||Beast Boy|
|A Tier||Harley Quinn|
|C Tier||Inmate Leader|
To see which heroes or villains you have unlocked visit your Roster. This is also where you can see which other characters are available, and where you can see the stats of each one. To unlock more heroes and villains, tap on Recruitment and purchase Capsules in exchange for Gems.
Of course, the DC Heroes & Villains tier list can change over time so if any more DC Heroes & Villains characters are added or updated, we will let you know as soon as possible!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!