If you have ever wondered how the people that you are encountering got more and different heroes than you, then you’re in luck, because today we will tell you how to get more heroes in Critter Clash!
So if you want to unlock all of the funky little battle critters, then we’ll share with you all of the methods right now! Therefore, let’s not waste another second and dive right in! Here’s how to get more heroes in Critter Clash!
– Complete daily tasks. When you swipe left on the main screen in the game you will see a new interface which has the “Tasks” menu there. Tap on it and see what the requirements are! Once you have completed the tasks, some of them will reward you with random critter shards.
– Complete the Achievements. In the same window as the Tasks, you will have the Achievements monkey statue (literally). There you can unlock shards for heroes by completing them, so whether you have that hero or not, you will still get them!
– Open the Shop and check the Daily Deals. Every few hours your Daily Deals will refresh, allowing for new (and possibly not owned yet) hero shards to appear. The best way to go about this is to level up your character up to level 20 so you will unlock all 6 Shop slots.
This will allow more heroes or upgrades to be available, so it’s definitely worth the effort. Also, if you see some good offers for items or heroes that you can upgrade, make sure you buy them!
– Open Chests! There are several types of chests that you can open, and all of them can give you heroes! Some chests (such as the Legendary Chest) will have a higher chance for Legendary Heroes, whereas the Super Chests are pretty good as well. The Referral Chest is obtained by referring to a friend, so it’s slightly more difficult to obtain if you don’t have friends who play this game.
I would suggest that you save up the Fire Stones and buy a 6 pack of Chests, because you will get a slight discount! That is, of course, if you have the patience to save them up!
– There are several ways to get more heroes in Critter Clash by paying a few bucks. The paid offers will give you good rewards, but if you are a free player like myself you might not find them as useful.
However, the Level Packages are pretty good considering that you get even super good heroes like Godfather or Mindful Master. The Rank Packages are also pretty good and cheap, so if you don’t mind spending a couple bucks on them, go for it!
– Open the free chests from playing! You can use the free chests that you get from simply playing the levels to get more critters! Some of the chests will take longer than others to open, but they all can give you hero shards!
These would be all the ways that we know of in which you can get more heroes in Critter Clash! Do you know some more ways? Share them with us down in the comments section below! Also, don’t forget to take a look at our game guide to learn how to take down the enemies quickly!