The evil jelly walkers have conquered the Cookie World, and it’s up to you and your team of elite cookie heroes to save the day! Cookie Wars is a real-time strategy game where you deploy units in cookie warfare to liberate the world from the menace that is the jelly walkers! Our Cookie Wars cheats and tips will show you how to become the ultimate cookie commander!
Cookie Wars is all about powering up your troops, building a good team, and deploying them at good moments. We’ll show you how to work with a balanced team and gain more cookies in our Cookie Wars cheats, tips and tricks strategy guide!
Stay connected for free units and crystals!
Even if you don’t plan on actively playing the game, if you have a moment try to leave the game open and running. Playtime Rewards are given to you based on how long you’ve been playing for the day, and you only need to play for a total of 60 minutes to get all of the daily rewards.
The third and fifth rewards are Shiny Unit Tickets, and the very last reward is 50 crystals. You’ll need both of these resources to build your cookie army!
Ways to get more crystals!
Crystals are the premium currency of Cookie Wars, and as such you are going to need a lot of it. Here are some methods of earning crystals!
- Completing all of your Daily Tasks before they rotate out will reward you with 100 crystals. If you can do this for three days straight, you will earn a 200 crystal bonus. Clearing the Daily Tasks for every day of the week will net you 500 crystals!
- If you go into the My Team menu, you can tap on a unit to see detailed info about them. You can watch a short video that previews their special skill, and doing so rewards you with 7 crystals only for the first watch. You can do this for each new unit.
- The aforementioned Playtime Rewards is also a good reliable way to earn 50 crystals for basically just playing the game!
- And of course, completing the long-term achievements are sometimes worth good amounts of crystals.
- You can sometimes find crystals inside music boxes, so always make sure you queue up any you have before you stop playing the game for a while.
Build a balanced team!
Each cookie has different rarities that signify their overall power and potential, but this doesn’t mean that you should load up your team with super rare cookies. The higher rarity units are very powerful but they usually come with a high mana cost. You don’t want to have a deck full of units that require 4+ mana, as you might put yourself at risk of having no efficient units.
You should try to aim for a balanced deck of low and high cost units. That way you can have a strong early game, and once mana regen starts to speed up you can start sending out your higher cost powerhouses.
Use the right pets!
Pets will add bonus stats to the units you have them attached to. Make sure you read up on what stats each pet does and attach them to the unit you think would benefit the most from it.
For example, a ranged cookie wouldn’t get that much use out of an HP increasing pet, while a melee unit who is constantly under attack would.
Try out the special dungeons!
When you reach player level 8, you will unlock both the Elemental Dungeons and Tower of Experience. The Elemental Dungeons has levels that have increased drop rates for the Power Jellies you need to enhance your cookies, while the Tower of Experience drops EXP Potions like candy.
Enter these dungeons when you get to chance if you’re trying to power up your units (also some daily missions require that you play them!)
That’s all for Cookie Wars! If you have any other tips or tricks to share, let us know in the comments below!