Cookie Clicker is one of the most fun clicker games available for mobile and PC. Players must click to bake cookies. But despite the simplicity of the basic gameplay, the game also has many different features and mini-games that may be incomprehensible to players. And in this guide, we will tell you how to use the Stock Market in Cookie Clicker.
How to Use Stock Market
The developers constantly support Cookie Clicker and try to add various mini-games to the game. And one of the most difficult mini-games is the Stock Market. You can unlock it once you upgrade your banks to level 1.
Just like in real life, you can buy various Stocks, ingredients, and recipes and earn $. Many players are confused about the new currency as there is no $ in the game apart from this mini-game. $1 is the maximum number of Cookies per second you can reach. For example, if you have 1000 Cookies per second, then $10 would be 10,000 Cookies.
The easiest way to make money is to buy Stocks and sell them for a high price. However, this can be tricky as Stocks can behave in 6 different patterns. And here’s what you should do:
- Slow Rise – One of the best options. The price of Stocks is gradually rising. So buy and wait until the price reaches the ceiling and then sell.
- Fast Rise – Proceed in the same way as in the case of Slow Rise. But be careful, after a quick rise, Stocks almost always fall quickly. Buying such Stocks can be risky.
- Slow Fall – The price of Stocks is slowly falling. If you see where everything is going, then rather sell. But when the price drops below $5, we recommend buying Stocks.
- Fast Fall – If you see your Stocks falling, sell them immediately. But when the price falls very low, we recommend buying, because usually after the fall you can make a profit.
- Stable – In this case, the price will not drop much or go down. So you need to wait for the big jump. But you can also sell Stocks when it becomes a bit more expensive.
- Chaotic – Stocks will fall, rise, or remain stable. This is the most unpredictable pattern, so we do not recommend you to buy Stocks.
That’s all you need to know about using the Stock Market. Follow our advice and upgrade buildings to benefit from different deals. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to get an Auto Clicker for Cookie Clicker.