Call of Duty: Mobile Season 8 “2nd Anniversary” update is live now with various new multiplayer maps, weapons, blueprints, operators and more. Besides this, the Blackout map is the most significant addition in the COD Mobile battle royale mode in the latest version.
Call of Duty: Mobile gamers can download the Season 8 update from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, common downloading errors are inevitable while updating the game; hence below we have provided the direct download links to COD Mobile Season 8 update’s APK and OBB files.
How to download COD Mobile Season 8 Update
The COD Mobile Season 8 update APK file size weighs around 100 MB, whereas the OBB file weighs 1.4 GB. Thus make sure that your device has at least 3 GB of free storage space before downloading it. Here are the steps below to download and install the APK and OBB files:
APK download link: https://bit.ly/3lIZt5z
OBB download link: https://bit.ly/3kuNhpz
- Download the Season 8 APK and OBB files from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > om.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Launch the game and log in with your account to enjoy the latest COD Mobile update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
The long-awaited Call of Duty: Mobile Season 8 update introduced a bunch of new features such as 2nd-anniversary events, M13 rifle, R9-0 shotgun, Lightning Strike and a brand new battle pass to the game.