Call of Duty: Mobile season 7 commenced with two new seasonal challenges and featured events. The Royale Specialist is one of the seasonal challenges that is focused on the battle royale mode.
The primary objective of the Royale Specialist challenge is to complete all the tasks in order to earn a whopping 20,000 Battle Pass XP and various other glorious rewards. Here’s everything about this seasonal challenge, including its duration, missions, rewards and more.
COD: Mobile – Royale Specialist challenge duration
The seven-part seasonal challenge, Royale Specialist, began on August 26 and will last in the Call of Duty: Mobile till September 23.
The challenge tasks are meant to show a general aptitude for BR. As such, they consist of anything from taking out enemies and grabbing customised weapons to using certain vehicles and entering the top 10.
Call of Duty: Mobile Royale Specialist – Missions and Rewards
As mentioned earlier, the Royale Specialist seasonal challenge consists of seven stages that feature different missions and rewards. Here’s the list of tasks that needs to be completed in sequential order only:
- Objective: Play three BR matches.
- Rewards: Credits x200 and Battle Pass XP x1000
- Objective: Glide 200 meters in BR matches.
- Rewards: Ninja Scarab and Battle Pass XP x1000
- Objective: Travel 1000 meters with a helicopter in BR matches.
- Rewards: Defender Scarab and Battle Pass XP x1000
- Objective: Use the Clown Class 10 times in BR matches.
- Rewards: Weapon XP Card x15 and Battle Pass XP x2000
- Objective: Pick up a Customized Weapon from an Airdrop in Battle Royale three times.
- Rewards: DL Q33 Colorweave and Battle Pass XP x4000
- Objective: Kill 8 enemies with a Customized weapon from your loadout.
- Rewards: DRV Colorweave and Battle Pass XP x4000
- Objective: Enter the top 10 in Battle Royale three times.
- Rewards: Type 25 Moonlight Rime and Battle Pass XP x6000