In the latest Call of Duty: Mobile Season 6, there’s a lot of new content to explore, including the Zombies mode and the whole new battle pass. Moreover, Activision is quite active in introducing new events and challenges to keep the player base engaged. From the latest leaks, it seems that the developers at COD Mobile are reportedly planning to bring a new seasonal challenge called Machete Just Leaving.
As one can decipher from its name, the challenge will reward the base machete along with a handful of battle pass xp and weapon cards. If you’re also excited about this challenge, here’s everything you need to know, including its start date, missions, rewards, and more.
Everything about COD Mobile’s Machete Just Leaving challenge
Machete Just Leaving challenge starts tomorrow, i.e., August 6, and will run throughout Season 6. During this period, players will have to complete these missions in order to bag the following rewards:
- Objective: Play five multiplayer matches.
- Rewards: 200 credits and 1,000 Battle Pass XP.
- Objective: Earn 15 Bloodthirsty Medals in multiplayer matches.
- Rewards: 15 weapon XP cards (500 points) and 1,000 Battle Pass XP.
- Objective: Kill 20 enemies with an SMG with five attachments.
- Rewards: Striker – Mako blueprint and 2,000 Battle Pass XP.
- Objective: Kill five enemies with melee weapons.
- Rewards: 400 credits and 3,000 Battle Pass XP.
- Objective: Kill eight enemies with headshots in any mode.
- Rewards: Spray Slashing Sword and 3,000 Battle Pass XP.
- Objective: Kill eight enemies with an axe.
- Rewards: Rewards: 20 weapon XP cards (500 points) and 4,000 Battle Pass XP.
- Objective: Win 3 matches with an axe equipped.
- Rewards: Base Machete melee weapon and 5,000 Battle Pass XP.
Note: The above-listed tasks can only be completed in sequential order only.