COD Mobile fans are very close to the halfway point of Season 4, and that means it is time for a new community update. The latest community update primarily focuses on new events, operators, seasonal challenges, feedback, and shaving off some bugs.
In addition, several new draws are coming to the game; hence keep your treasury filled with Credit Points to win extraordinary rewards.
Related: How to get free CP in COD Mobile (No Verification)
COD Mobile Community Update Patch Notes (June 11)
New Events and Challenges
- 06/09 – 06/15 ~ Shipment 24/7
- 06/09 – 06/15 ~ Sumer Prop Hunt
- 06/09 ~ Two New Seasonal Challenges
- 06/11 – 06/17 ~ 1v1 Duel
- Plus the Showdown event
- 06/11 – 06/17 ~ Attack of the Undead 20
- 06/11 – 06/17 ~ BR Warfare
- 06/11 – 06/24 ~ High Noon Chase
- 06/11 ~ Credit Store Update
- 06/11 – 06/24 ~ Drillhead Draw
- 06/16 – 06/21 ~ Secondary School
- 06/16 – 06/21 ~ 10v10 Collection
- 06/16 ~ Holger Strike Seasonal Challenge (New LMG)
Ranked Series Changes
New rewards, like Seraph – Precious Metal have been featured there, but we also have new additions to the mode. First, map voting! Many players in the community have been asking for this after seeing it in some tests and it is finally here this season. Any player that is PRO rank or above can now vote for maps with a basic majority rules system to decide which map is selected.
Secondly, the developers have added more statistics to help you analyze your own performance. You can see the following statics under the “Data Details” button in the Ranked menu.
- Match History in this season (wins, total matches played, and more)
- Average score
- K/D Ratio
- Top three weapon types and a variety of stats for them
- Rank History showing what ranks you got to in previous seasons
The seven-part Seasonal Challenge is fittingly all about taking down enemies with melee attacks, using perks that utilize or support melee, and earning medals related to excelling in melee combat. No nukes no needed this time around (shovel joke). On top of earning the rewards below for doing this, you can also earn 21,000 Battle Pass XP on top of some credits.
- (Uncommon) FHJ-18 – Carrion
- (Uncommon) S36 – Carrion
- (Rare) Spray – Punk Skull
- New Weapon – Sickle
- (Rare) Calling Card – Moon Mesas
This five-part Seasonal Challenge is a simple one asking you to use scorestreaks and use them well! Three of the tasks are general while the other two are focused on the new Hawk X3 scorestreak, which is available to snag in the free side of the S4 Battle Pass. All in all, an easier and quicker affair than the Razor Sharp challenge, but on top of the main three rewards below Unstoppable Streak also offers 13,000 Battle Pass XP.
- (Uncommon) J358 – Carrion
- (Rare) Charm – Boots on the Ground
- (Rare) AGR 556 – Iron Hunter
New Operator Rosa
Rosa is a specialist out of Mexico who fights for the U.A.C. and is skilled in quietly taking down her targets from a distance or close quarters. She is well trained, well equipped, and ready to go toe-to-toe with the Five Knights. She will join the ranks of many other versatile, skilled, and powerful female operators like Scylla, Scarlett, Vagr Modir, and Manta Ray.
Feedback & Bug Reports
- Razor Sharp – Seasonal Event Medal Bug
- BR Classes Trapmaster and Clown Abilities
- Enemies Not Showing Up in Sniper Scopes
- Alex – Bounty Hunter No Unique VO
- Account Security
Related: COD Mobile: How to get Floater Medal
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!