Clash of Clans, the incredibly successful strategy game developed by Supercell now available on the App Store in all regions, has recently received a new update which introduces some new features and more.
The main addition of the new Clash of Clans update is the new anti-air defense, the Air Sweeper, which is great for pushing back groups of flying enemies and slow the progress of air attacks. Other additions are Clan bookmarks and Clan War attack army preview.
Here are the full details of the new Clash of Clans update
New anti-air defense: The Air Sweeper
* Push back groups of flying enemies with strong blasts of air!
* Air Sweepers deal no damage, but are great at slowing the progress of air attacks
* Air Sweepers can only face one way, but can be rotated to a direction of your choosing
* Unlocked at Town Hall 6, Air Sweepers gain more pushing strength when upgraded
* Bookmark any Clan for later viewing using the ‘+’ icon on any Clan profile page
* You can bookmark up to 30 Clans and view them under a new tab next to your profile
Clan War attack army preview
* Never attack unprepared again! Your army is now previewed before every war attack
* Inspect your troops, Clan troops, spells and heroes – anything missing will be flagged red
* Be ready or be sorry! You can no longer end war attacks early without surrendering
* Starting at Town Hall 5, a one-time name change will become available in the game settings – use it wisely!
* Clan chat now shows when Clan settings are changed, indicating who changed them
* Defense ranges can now be seen even when the defense is under construction
* Defense modes can now be changed even when the defense is under construction
* Defensive buildings now initially point away from the TH in combat, EXCEPT for the Air Sweeper, which always points in its configured direction
* Attacking troops will not start chasing defending troops as far away as they used to
* Fixed a very rare case where a defense might target a troop at the edge of its range, but not fire
* Loot values for many lower level single player maps have been improved, along with some slight layout tweaks and surprises
* You are now more likely to find targets at or near your Town Hall level in multiplayer matchmaking
* Strength calculations have been updated in Clan Wars matchmaking to compensate for high level walls and heroes, skeleton traps, etc.
* (Already released in the 2x Clan XP event) Clan Wars matchmaking now prefers to wait a bit longer and try to find a bit better match
Clash of Clans is now available on the App Store