Genshin Impact is a widely popular and commercially successful gacha roleplaying game that has been on the rise since its launch in September 2020. The game’s popularity is well deserved as even though it was not an AAA title, it manages to deliver more than what a big AAA RPG could have done.
Officially, Genshin Impact is only available on PC, Android, iOS, and PlayStation platforms. While there is no way to play the game on Xbox or Nintendo platform, there is a process using which Mac users can play the game on their devices.
Can You Play Genshin Impact on Macbook?
Yes, players can play Genshin Impact on Macbook with the help of utility software. The performance of the game on Mac is okay-ish and highly depends on the Model and the components.
With that being said, let us check out the steps you have to follow to play Genshin Impact on Mac.
How to Play Genshin Impact on Mac?
To play Genshin Impact on Mac, players have to download and install Boot Camp on their Mac device. It is an official utility tool that allows you to install Windows 10 on your Mac. Check out the apple support page for a detailed guide on how to install boot camp on your Mac device.
That aside, follow these simple steps and you can play Genshin Impact on Mac.
- Download and Install Boot Camp on your Mac.
- Create a partition and install Windows.
- Boot Windows 10 on your Mac device.
- Go to Genshin Impact’s official website.
- Download the PC launcher.
- Check if the launcher is blocked by your virus protection or not.
- If blocked, add an exception for the launcher, or disable the virus protection for a few minutes.
- Once the Genshin Impact launcher is installed, download the game.
- Launch Genshin Impact using the launcher or desktop icon.
If you downloading the launcher and it’s not showing in your device, try these steps.
- Search for device manager.
- Go to display adapters.
- Disable adapters.
- Do not delete.
- Download the Genshin Impact launcher, once again.
- After downloading, Enable adapters again.
- When you have to play Genshin Impact, turn off the display adapter> open game launcher > turn on the adapter > launch game.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.