Despite the shortcomings, the latest installment in the Diablo franchise, Diablo Immortal, is getting more popular with each passing day. The game is available on Android, iOS, and PC platforms. However, we have players from other platforms, like Steam Deck, where players want to know if there is any way to play Diablo Immortal on Valve’s handheld Steam Deck console.
Seeing that, we prepared a handy guide that answers whether you can play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck or not?
Can You Play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck?
Yes, you can play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck, as at the time of writing this article, you can install Battle.Net launcher on your Steam Deck and play Diablo Immortal using it.
However, the Diablo Immortal’s controls on the Steam Deck are messed up. So rather than playing the game on Steam Deck, we recommend you to play it on a mobile device. But, in the end, the choice is yours.
How to Download and Play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck
Follow the below steps to download and play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck:
- Turn on your Steam Deck
- Swipe right and select the Power settings
- Select the Switch to Desktop option
- Open Firefox or any other web browser
- Go to the Lutris website and navigate to the Downloads section
- Scroll down and select the SteamOS command
- Now, minimize the browser, search for Console
- Paste and execute the Steam OS command
- Complete the installation process
- Now, click on the Discover folder
- Search for Lutris
- Open Lutris
- Click on the Plus icon
- Search for Battle.net
- Install the Battle.net launcher and log into your account
- Search for Diablo Immortal
- Download and start playing
Here is a video guide that will help you download and install Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck.
Diablo Immortal is a massively multiplayer roleplaying game currently available on the Android, iOS, and PC platforms.