Call of Duty Mobile has been one of the hottest shooter games for mobile devices to come out in ages, going toe to toe with other giants like PUBG Mobile and Fortnite.
Providing a perfect mix of gameplay elements from earlier COD titles with a newer engine and features, COD Mobile will tug on your nostalgic heartstrings while still keeping that blood-pumping adrenaline rush intact!
New players are constantly wondering if you can engage in 1v1 in COD Mobile, and how exactly to go about it. Well, the simple answer is, yes! You can 1v1 in COD Mobile. The game doesn’t give players the option to access the 1v1 mode directly, so there is a different route you need to take to set up a 1v1 match.
And if you want to find out just how to do that, then read on ahead!
How to Play 1v1 in COD Mobile
Here is a simple step-by-step process you can follow to play 1v1 in COD Mobile:
- Start up COD Mobile.
- Select the Multiplayer option.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap the “≡” symbol.
- Select the Private option.
- Go to Mode Change.
- Scroll down till you can change the preference to 1v1 Duel.
- Select the player you want to invite by pressing the ‘+’ beside their name.
- Let the other player accept the invitation.
- Click on ‘Start” when you both are ready to play.
And now, you and your friend can duke it out head-to-head in COD Mobile’s 1v1 game mode!