Activision released the second Call of Duty: Mobile community update of the Year. The newest 01/18 patch brought plenty of new content to the game including Snow Board vehicle, new challenges, events, bug fixes and more.
In addition to this, the COD Mobile Season’s count will also be reset which means the upcoming seasonal update will be entitled Season 1 instead of Season 14. Here’s what’s been revealed so far about COD Mobile’s latest community update.
COD Mobile 01/18 Community Update Patch Notes
Here is a quick look at all of the new events starting recently and a few other new ones already running:
- 01/14 ~ All Seasonal Challenges Now Available
- 01/15 – 01/17 ~ Winner Bonus (Ranked Mode) – Solo Shield will be activated as well for you solo Ranked players!
- 01/15 – 01/26 ~ Snow Day (BR)
- 01/15 – 01/26 ~ Extra, Extra! (MP)
*All Dates UTC
Head back on out to the slopes of Ski Town in Battle Royale for this event! You are tasked with landing in Ski Town, travelling using the Snowboard, dealing damage to enemies, surviving in BR, and some other general activities that you are likely to do just by playing. If you manage to complete a majority of those tasks you’ll be able to snag some rewards like the Rare RPD – Snowblind or Rare Wingsuit – Snowblind.
Feedback & Bug Reports
- For those, who haven’t received the Ghost Stealth skin for linking Activision account, reach to the customer support team so that they can address the issue.
- Black Screen bug in BR will be fixed in the future.
- Fixed Bk57 – Gimmick Exploit.
- Added some more servers UK to tackle typical latency issues.