The tyrannical Dozer forces are demolishing the land, and now it’s up to you and a ragtag team of heroes to take them down! Brave Cross is a strategy RPG that has you leading a group of heroes to take down mighty bosses and enemies. Each hero has specific strengths and weaknesses that you’ll need to be mindful of, as careful composition is the key to victory in this game! We’ll help you out with our Brave Cross cheats, tips and tricks strategy guide!
1. Summon the right units!
The mini units that you can summon can provide a big help in battle. They’re pretty squishy and go down easily on their own, but once you start massing up CMD points and sending them out in big groups, they’ll be much more effective. With that said, be sure you’re summoning the right kind of units. Some of the units have traits that make them counter other types of enemies. For example, the Spearman deals quadruple damage to Cavalry and Pachyderms! Examine the battlefield and summon the correct units for the job!
2. Build a balanced team!
You can bring up to five main heroes with you into battle. Since there are three hero types, it’s best to bring a balanced team with you. For a general all-purpose party, you can bring one front, three mid, and one rear. You’ll have a nice balance between defense and offense with a lot of mid attackers. If you want to double up on defense, you can bring two frontliners instead of one, sacrificing a mid hero. Experiment around and see what fits the current battle the best.
3. Keep upgrading your heroes!
If you’re having trouble with a level, the best way to deal with it is to just upgrade your heroes in every way possible.
- Fill out their gear slots. Each hero has five gear slots. You’ll need to find materials before you can forge their gear, and if you look at each individual slot the game will tell you where you can find the materials. Once forged, you can Enhance (spend gold) gear to improve its stats, Evolve (spend materials) to transform it into a better piece of gear, or Upgrade (spend upgrade materials) to improve its quality.
- You can also Upgrade heroes themselves using Grade Elixirs. This will improve their quality and give them a big stat boost.
- Once you have enough Shards of the same hero, you can increase their Star Level. This is separate from quality but still provides big stat boosts.
4. Minimize deaths to unlock Raid!
When you defeat a level boss, you’ll receive up to three stars. If no one in your party was defeated and you got through with relative ease, you’ll get three stars no problem. The importance of this is that 3-starring a level will unlock Raid for that specific level. Raiding is essentially playing through the level without… actually playing through the level. You’ll get that level’s drops and experience without having to fight through it manually. Raiding is incredibly useful if you’re farming specific materials or hero shards. If you don’t 3-star a level on your first run through, don’t sweat it. Just come back to it later when you’re stronger.
5. Grab the freebies!
There are tons and tons of freebies for you to collect since the game is still relatively new. In addition to the daily log in bonuses, you can also claim 60 AP for absolutely free three times a day! You’ll never have to worry about running out of AP! You can also participate in the 7-day spin which will net you random rewards. Don’t forget to claim your goal rewards as well.
That’s all for Brave Cross. If you have any other tips or tricks to share, let us know in the comments below!