BGMI, aka Battlegrounds Mobile India, is a nuanced version of PUBG Mobile that was made especially for the Indian player base after the game got banned in India by the government. On July 28, 2022, when players were busy playing BGMI, the game got removed from the iOS and Google Play Store. In the wake of that. We have many Android platform users looking for the BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) latest APK download link.
Seeing that, we prepared a handy guide that shares the latest APK and OBB file download link while talking about the sizes of the respective game files and walking you through the process of installing the APK and OBB files on your Android device.
Battlegrounds Mobile India APK Download Link
BGMI APK file sizes up to 76.2 MB. While the OBB file size is around 678.2 MB. So, if you want to play the latest version of BGMI on your Android device, you can download it from the below link.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the BGMI application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
- You can skip Step 5 by downloading the OBB file and placing it under Android > OBB > com.pubg.imobile.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) is currently available on Android and iOS platforms.