Elden Ring is an open-world action role-playing developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
Just like Bloodborne, Demon’s Souls, Sekiro, and the Dark Souls series, Elden Ring was directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki. The caveat here is that the game was made in collaboration with the award-winning fantasy novelist and source material creator for the highly popular Game of Thrones television show, George R. R. Martin, who provided a lot of source material for the game’s setting.
Elden Ring was released for Microsoft Windows, Steam Deck, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S on February 25, 2022.
The Soulsborne games are known for their difficulty level, and Elden Ring is no exception. To ease this journey, the game provides a plethora of weapons to work with, including a variety of different playstyles. Today, we will be talking about Strength Weapons in Elden Ring and highlighting the best ones.
Strength Weapons in Elden Ring are weapons whose stats primarily rely on strength. Most of these weapons are either Heavy or Colossal and their attack speed is terribly slow. As such, they are not great at being able to proc on-hit effects, but their massive damage per hit more than makes up for it.
Every swing of these weapons allows players to chunk out massive HP from enemies and bosses alike, although players need to be aware of the huge backswing timing where they can be vulnerable and open to attack. Here are the best Strength weapons in the game.
RELATED: Best Spears in Elden Ring
Best Strength Weapons
These are the top Strength weapons in the game as of today:
- Blasphemous Blade – Trade the Remembrance of the Blasphemous with Enia in Roundtable Hold.
- Bolt of Gransax – Defeat Godfrey, First Elden Lord.
- Death’s Poker – Defeat the Death Rite Bird in Caelid.
- Eleonora’s Poleblade – Defeat Eleonora in the Yura questline.
- Erdtree Bow – Inside a chest located in the Erdtree Sanctuary Site of Grace located in Leyndell Royal Capital.
- Fallingstar Beast Jaw – Defeat Full-Grown Fallingstar Beast in Mt. Gelmir.
- Godslayer’s Greatsword – Defeat Godskin Apostle in the Divine Tower of Caelid.
- Lion Greatbow – Trade the Remembrance of the Starscourge with Enia in Roundtable Hold.
- Mohgwyn’s Sacred Spear – Trade the Remembrance of the Blood Lord with Enia in Roundtable Hold.
- Onyx Lord’s Greatsword – Defeat the Onyx Lord in Atlus Plateau.
Is this everything you needed to know? Let us know!