Ni No Kuni Crossworlds is a fun open-world MMORPG. Players will have to explore a huge fantasy world, fight monsters, team up with other players, and, of course, complete various quests. Although there are only a few classes in the game, you can create unique builds for each of them. And in this guide, we will tell you about the best Witch Skills.
Best Skills for Witch
There are five different classes in Ni No Kuni Crossworlds. And the Witch is the classic representative of the Mage class. She can deal massive magic damage to enemies at medium to short range. Moreover, Witch can inflict debuffs on enemies. So, to create a strong party, be sure to take this character.
Each character in the game has Skills that can be divided into two groups. The first group is active and passive class Skills that cannot be changed. They can only be upgraded while progressing. We recommend focusing on Wind Spear and Piercing Storm for a balanced build.
The second group is active and passive Skills that the player can choose. You can equip up to three Skills of each type. All such Skills deal different elemental damage and can штадшсе different debuffs. Here are the best Skills, in our opinion:
- Purgatory Killer – The Witch deals fire damage to enemies in front of her and lower their defense. This Skill is effective for both party and solo play.
- Blink – The Witch teleports a short distance with damage immunity. After 5 seconds, she teleports back. The Skill is very useful for getting in and out of battle quickly.
- Crystal Wave – The Witch deals with Ice damage in a small radius around her and stuns enemies. Incredibly effective Skill, especially when paired with Blink.
- Bright Mirror – After every 8 normal attacks, the Witch will deal increased damage with a 100% crit rate.
- Armor Crash – Each normal attack of a Witch reduces the enemy’s defense by 6 seconds. This effect can stack up to 5 times.
- Rapid Stream – Each attack of the Witch has a chance to increase her and the party’s attack speed.
These are the best Skills for Witch that are suitable for both solo builds and party builds. However, if you want to focus on a specific build, you can choose other Skills you like. We hope this guide was helpful to you.