Elden Ring is an open-world action role-playing developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
Just like Bloodborne, Demon’s Souls, Sekiro and the Dark Souls series, Elden Ring was directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki. The caveat here is that the game was made in collaboration with the award-winning fantasy novelist and source material creator for the highly popular Game of Thrones television show, George R. R. Martin, who provided a lot of source material for the game’s setting.
Elden Ring was released for Microsoft Windows, Steam Deck, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S on February 25, 2022.
The Soulsborne games are known for their difficulty level, and Elden Ring is no exception. The bosses in this game are a major reason for the difficulty, as is with all Sousborne games. Today we will be talking about Bosses’ Remembrances and which the best ones are.
Remembrances, also known as Boss Souls from the other Soulsborne games, are remains of the soul of defeated bosses. They can be traded for different types of Equipment and Powers. They are acquired by defeating specific Great Enemy Bosses.
Remembrances can either be traded for a substantial amount of Runes or handed to Enia in Roundtable Hold to unlock its power. They can also be duplicated at a Walking Mausoleum. Only one remembrance may be duplicated per mausoleum and only one time.
The Remembrances in Elden Ring are as follows:
- Remembrance of the Grafted
- Remembrance of the Full Moon Queen
- Remembrance of the Starscourge
- Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor
- Remembrance of the Naturalborn
- Remembrance of Hoarah Loux
- Remembrance of the Black Blade
- Remembrance of the Blasphemous
- Remembrance of the Fire Giant
- Remembrance of the Omen King
- Remembrance of the Dragonlord
- Remembrance of the Lichdragon
- Remembrance of the Rot Goddess
- Remembrance of the Blood Lord
- Elden Remembrance
Of these, the best Remembrances would be the ones that are worth over 40,000 runes and can be duplicated, namely:
- Remembrance of the Starscourge – 40,000 Runes
- Remembrance of the Blasphemous – 50,000 Runes
- Remembrance of the Rot Goddess – 50,000 Runes
- Elden Remembrance – 50,000 Runes
Another caveat to these Remembrances is that they also unlock great boss weapons so players can choose to duplicate them and use one copy to make into a boss weapon of their choosing or if the Remembrance has more than one weapon choice, maybe both of them!
Is this what you needed to know? Let us know! As always, we will keep you updated in case there are any changes to the game!