Pokemon Go is one of the most popular games from the famous Pokemon franchise. There are lots of different Pokemon that you can fight and some of them are really strong. In order to defeat them, you will have to follow a certain strategy and use Pokemon that have good counter moves for your opponents. It seems that there are lots of players who don’t understand how to defeat Qwilfish. So, you may want to learn how to fight against this creature. This guide will tell you how to counter Qwilfish in Pokemon Go.
Qwilfish in Pokemon Go
Qwilfish in Pokemon Go is an interesting creature that can be a problematic opponent to defeat. It belongs to the Water and Poison types that make it strong against the Fighting, Poison, Bug, Steel, Fire, Water, Ice, and Fairy types. So, if you want to defeat this creature you shouldn’t use attacks of these types as they will deal less damage. In order to defeat Qwilfish, you should use moves of the Ground, Electric, or Psychic types that will deal more damage to this Pokemon.
How to Counter Qwilfish in Pokemon Go
In order to counter Qwilfish in Pokemon Go, you should use Pokemon that are able to use moves of the Ground, Electric, or Psychic types. Here is the list of some Pokemon and their moves that we recommend you to use to counter Qwilfish in Pokemon Go:
- Mewtwo – Psycho Cut, Psychic, Confusion, Thunderbolt.
- Hoopa (Unbound/Confined) – Confusion, Psychic.
- Deoxys (Attack/Normal) – Zen Headbutt, Zap Cannon, Psycho Boost, Thunderbolt.
- Alakazam – Confusion, Psychic.
- Calyrex (Shadow Rider) – Confusion, Psychic, Psyshock.
- Thundurus (Therian) – Thunder Shock, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch.
- Zekrom – Charge Beam, Wild Charge.
- Espeon – Confusion, Psychic, Zen Headbutt.