Submachine Guns come in handy on the battlefield when you are dealing at close quarters. One of the reasons why players prefer SMGs over ARs is that SMGs are light, easy to control and offer better mobility.
GKS is one of the best SMGs in Call of Duty Mobile that offer a lot more accuracy than Pharo or MX9. If you have a mediocre aim, then you might want to try out GKS.
GKS Loadout: The Best Attachments for GKS
Before we dive into the attachments and perks, let’s get familiar with the base stats of the weapon:
- Damage: 28
- Accuracy: 62
- Range: 52
- Fire Rate: 60
- Mobility: 95
- Control: 59
As you can see, the damage output of the GKS is decent but the accuracy of 62 steals the show. Many players point out that RUS – 79U has similar stats. But GKS has low recoil and lends more stability.
To make the most of the GKS, here are the attachments that you should equip the weapon with:
- Muzzle: Monolithic Suppressor for the best possible noise reduction.
- Stock: YKM Combat Stock to increase your ADS-ing speed.
- Laser: OWC Laser-Tactical will enhance your ADS speed and bullet spread.
- Ammunition: 40 Round Extended Mag to add up the magazine capacity by 15 bullets. However, if you want faster reload, you can opt for the 32-Round Fast Reload instead.
- Rear Grip: Granulated Grip Tape to improve the stability of the gun.
Depending on your playstyle, you can try a ‘Dead Silent – High Alert – Ghost’ combination. To sprint faster, you can replace any of the perks with Lightweight. For easier ammo collection, ‘Vulture’ will be useful.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!