Brawl Stars is an incredibly addictive game for mobile devices. Players must choose their character and fight in fast-paced 3v3 combat. There are many different Brawlers in the game that you can upgrade and equip with different Gears. And in this guide, we will tell you about the best Gears to use in Brawl Stars.
Best Gears to Use in Brawl Stars
Brawl Stars has a special Gears feature. Each Gear gives the Brawler certain passive skills. And it can completely change the outcome of the match. Therefore, you should use the best Gears.
To craft Gears, you must collect enough Gear Scraps and Gear Tokens. To receive these currencies from Brawl boxes, at least one of your Brawlers must reach level 10. And you actually need your main Brawlers to be level 11 to be able to equip 2 Gears.
In total there are 5 different Gears, which have three levels each. To level up them, you need to create duplicate Gears of the same type. Here are all Gears in order from best to worst:
- Shield – Gear gives you additional Health in the form of a shield. If your Health is full, the shield will regen at 10% per second. The Shield is the best as it solves the Brawlers’ low Health issue.
- Damage – When Brawler’s Health is below 50%, the Gear gives a bonus to Attack and Super damage. This Gear is also very useful and will suit almost all Brawlers.
- Speed - Your movement speed in the bush will be increased. This Gear would be very helpful if there will be bushes on every map. In addition, the bushes can be destroyed by other players, and then Gear’s Speed becomes completely useless.
- Heal – Gear restores Health while not moving. At first glance, it may seem that this is one of the best Gears, but it is not. In matches, you won’t often be able to freeze in place to heal. In some situations, of course, Heal Gear can help you. But Shield Gear will be much more useful.
- Resistance – Gear reduces the effectiveness of the slow effect and the duration of the stun. Like Heal Gear, Resistance can be incredibly useful on rare occasions. But basically, this Gear is useless.
That’s all you need to know about Gears in Brawl Stars. Follow our tips to choose the best ones for your Brawlers. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to unlock Brawlers faster.