Trento is one of the playable characters in Azur Lane. She is a four-star heavy cruiser whose skill Shiny Sheff has a chance to increase her firepower by a great amount.
In Azur Lane, Trento serves as an antagonist from the Sardegna Empire. Despite being an antagonist, she is a pure-hearted character who believes in perseverance. She is not good at preparing food, though she loves dishes from the Dragon and Sakura empire.
In this Azur Lane guide, we will share details on Trento that you should know.
Azur Lane Trento Basic Details
Here are some basic details on RN Trento that you must know:
- Rarity – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Voice Actor – Sakura Nakamura
- Classification – Heavy Cruiser
- Faction – Sardegna Empire
- Class – Trento
Azur Lane Trento Gear Details
|Gear Slot||Efficiency||Equippable||Max #|
|1||125% → 130%||CA Guns||1|
|2||140% → 165%||Torpedoes||2|
|3||100% → 100%||Anti-Air Guns||1|
Azur Lane Trento Limit Break Ranks
Here are the limit break ranks for RN Trento:
- First – Gains Full Barrage I / Main Gun Efficiency +5%
- Second – Max Torpedo Capacity +1 / Pre-Loaded Torpedo +1 / Torpedo Efficiency +10%
- Third – Upgrades Full Barrage I→II / Main Gun Efficiency +15%
Azur Lane Trento Skills
Here are the different battle skills that RN Trento has.
- Shiny Sheff – Every 20s: 30% (60%) chance to increase own Firepower by 20% (40%) for 10s
- All-Out Assault – Every 12(8) times the main battery is fired, trigger Full Barrage – Southampton Class I(II)
Azur Lane is a gacha-based action roleplaying game currently available on Android and iOS platforms.