Apex Legends Mobile, the most awaited game of the year, has finally entered into its first regional beta testing. As announced earlier, the game is equipped with streamlined controls and thoughtful optimizations to provide the most advanced battle royale combat on the phone.
At the moment, India and the Philippines are the two countries that are participating in the first beta testing. As it continues, the regional beta testing will be expanded to more regions, and more testers will be allowed to play Apex Legends Mobile.
This article lists the APK download link of Apex Legends Mobile Beta (Early Access).
How to download Apex Legends Mobile Beta APK
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3nE23dL
PlayStore Link: Apex Legends Mobile
- Download the Apex Legends Mobile Beta APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps
- Launch the Apex Legends Mobile Beta from the home screen and log in to your account to enjoy the latest update.
Apex Legends Mobile Beta update APK file size is expected to be around 2GB. Therefore, it will require at least 4 GB of free storage on an Android device.
If you encounter ‘Problem Parsing the Package error,’ consider downloading the files again and reinstall them.