Over the past year or so, video game developers have seemed hellbent on making mobile versions of the popular PC titles. We saw PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty: Mobile, Rocket League Sideswipe, and now Apex Legends being released for the mobile devices.
At the moment, Apex Legends Mobile is under closed beta phase, and numerous players want to download the APK file of the game. Many websites claim that they provide the APK file of the Apex Legends Mobile. Ultimately, most of them baffle their users by asking them to complete the endless Human Verification task.
Considering this, we have listed below the direct download link of Apex Legends Mobile APK that doesn’t require any human verification.
How to download Apex Legends Mobile without human verification
The Apex Legends Mobile APK file size is around 58 MB, and the OBB file weighs 1.3 GB. The game occupies approximately 1.5 GB of storage; hence make sure you have enough space in your device before installing it.
Once you download it, follow the steps mentioned below to install it:
- Download the Apex Legends Mobile Beta APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps
- Launch the Apex Legends Mobile Beta from the home screen.
Speaking more about Apex Legends Mobile, the first closed beta testing of the game has just begun. In the first phase, the pre-registered Indian and the Philippines users have got a chance to get their hands on the battle royale title. Apex Legends Director, Chad Grenier, stated that we’d be steadily rolling out Apex Legends Mobile worldwide in a series of tests.