Apex Legends’ streamlined version called Apex Legends Mobile is finally out now for the Android platform. The Indian and Philippines players who have pre-registered for the Apex Legends Mobile will now have an option to download APK and OBB files from Google Play Store. However, there are endless players out there who haven’t got the Beta access and want to try out the title before the global release.
For them, we have listed below the download link of Apex Legend Mobile APK and OBB files. With its help, one can sideload and easily play the game on any Android device. Before moving forward, ensure that your device has at least 4GB of free storage space for a swift installation.
Here’s an essential guide to download Apex Legends Mobile without any pre-registration.
How to download Apex Legends Mobile APK and OBB?
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3dY86Xh
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3t5a2la
- Download the Apex Legends Mobile Beta APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps
- Launch the Apex Legends Mobile Beta from the home screen.
Apex Legends Mobile APK and OBB file size is around 58MB and 1.3GB, respectively. Therefore, it will require at least 4 GB of free storage on an Android device. If you encounter ‘Problem Parsing the Package error,’ consider downloading the files again and reinstall them.
Since Apex Legends Mobile is currently under beta testing, the testers can assist game developers by reporting bugs and glitches they encounter during gameplay.
Tip: Players outside India and Philippines can try a couple of VPN services to access the game beta servers.