The Angry Birds: Dream Blast tips and cheats we will share with you in today’s article, will not only help you master the puzzles of the game, but will also help you get the best combos in order to progress fast and pass the levels.
A first thing to keep in mind is that this Angry Birds: Dream Blast guide will help you clear the levels fast, but it also depends on your luck! If you’re lucky enough to have many good matches, things will go much, much easier, just like we had in our gameplay video below:
So, without further ado, let’s get into the Angry Birds: Dream Blast tips and tricks!
Get the bird boosters (with a catch)!
This is the type of game where you will have to match at least 2 bubbles together in order to make them disappear (collect them). When you match 4 or more bubbles, you will start creating birds (as weird as that sounds). The very first bird you will make is Red, and from here on you can make combos.
– Red: This will destroy bubbles in line, to its left and right.
– Chuck (Yellow Bird): This will destroy all bubbles around it in a cross formation (on the lines above, below, left and right from it). It is formed by combining 2x Red.
– Bomb (Black Bird): This will destroy all the bubbles around it in an explosion. It is formed by combining 2x Chuck.
The thing to keep in mind here, is that the effects of these bird boosters are increased if you have popped more bubbles. For example, if you were to pop 8 bubbles at once, you would have a huge Red boost that could destroy everything from one side to the other. If you were to have just 4 bubbles matched into Red, then when you use Red, it would only destroy like half of the screen.
So that’s one thing to keep in mind about these boosts: always try to pop as many as possible at one time. Also, when you combine the birds (or rather they combine themselves) if you have a huge Red combining with a small one, the resulting Chuck will be medium sized. So it’s good to always try and move them around so that the combinations will be made only with the bigger birds.
Complete the special requirements
Every level will require you to do something a little crazy in order to pass it. Those level requirements can be anything from dissipating a nightmare cloud, to dropping eggs that won’t break. In order to have a better idea about them, here you have them:
– Pig Locks: These weird looking locks with a face will unlock once you’ve collected all the required bubbles of the color that lock has.
– Key Locks: These locks will unlock once the key reaches the bottom line, a.k.a. the lock.
– Eggs: The eggs are an objective that some levels might require. The eggs have to reach the bottom of the level, even so if the level has locks, you better make sure you open them fast before running out of moves.
– Paint Jars: The Paint Jars will break once you tap the bubbles next to it. Once it breaks, it will color some random bubbles with the color in the jar.
– Blocks: They come in 3 shapes and forms. The Ice Blocks (which break when u match the bubbles next to it), the Stone Blocks (which break with Bird Boosters or power ups) and the Jelly Blocks (which break when you tap the bubbles of the same color as the jelly block, but only if it is near it).
– Chained Bubbles: They can only be removed with the Bird Boosters or with your power ups.
– Nightmare Cloud: This cloud can be removed by matching bubbles one the areas it is present (but be aware of blocks, because you might have to remove them if they are on top of it).
– Pigs: Like in every Angry Birds series, there has to be some Pigs. Here, the Pigs are some bubbles that you will have to pop in order to pass the level (as many as the level requires). The big Pigs explode into two smaller ones, and they count once per hit.
Don’t shy away from using some power-ups
The power ups can be a total game changer. You get power ups every time you level up, or you can use the Gold Coins you get to purchase some. They can be used to help you finish some more difficult challenges in the levels, or to simply amuse you (which I don’t exactly recommend).
– The Shooting Star: This sends a falling star to explode in the area that you send it to.
– The Slingshot: This removes a bubble or a tile of your choosing.
– The Tornado Shuffle: This will shuffle all of the bubbles on your screen (except the special ones), so don’t do it if you want to put the birds next to the blocks, because they won’t budge.
I suggest that if you are dealing with a more difficult level, then try and use these to help you clear the last remaining tiles. Whenever you use a power up, it will not count as a move, so take that into consideration.
Connect to Facebook
If you plan on switching your device or simply want to save your progress in case something happens with your phone, I suggest connecting to your Facebook account. By doing this, all the progress you’ve made in the game will be saved there, so there is no risk of losing all the levels.
Get more Gold Coins for free
There are several ways to get them, and even super easy if you choose to put a few bucks into the game, but we will turn out focus on the free offers and free ways to get Gold Coins.
One way to get Gold Coins for free is to level up. Whenever you level up, you will get a few coins, as well as other goods (such as power ups and infinite lives for a while). Another way to get them is by opening the chests that appear after a few levels.
The third way to get Gold Coins for free is by watching an ad. You will often have the opportunity to watch an ad in exchange for a random item, be it life, power up or coins.
Be unique – change your profile and take part in events
You don’t have to stick to the default name given by the game. I suggest going ahead and pressing to Edit Profile, and then Randomize your name. It will give you a few good options, but I suggest sticking to one that you like most.
Why this is important? Well, every few hours there is an event, such as Red’s Challenge and Chuck’s Challenge, which will give you rewards based on the results of those challenges. It’s best if you make it to the top 5, but even the rest of the participants take a prize.
The challenges are basically a competition where players go against each other by making the most bird boosts of that specific challenge. Red’s Challenge will be the most difficult one, since Red is the one that you can get most often. Chuck’s Challenge is the one you can win the easiest, so definitely play a lot when it’s on!
Other Angry Birds: Dream Blast tips and tricks
– always try to make bird boosters, even if you don’t use them: they will count towards your score at the end of the level.
– by activating a bird booster that has another in its range, that’s going to activate the other one too and thus minimize the moves you use.
– bird boosters activate mid-air, so be careful if you activate two or more at the same time.
– be careful with the Windmill: it will mix up the balls that are in its range, so you can use this to your advantage and try to let it take the balls to where you want them to be.
– if you have a Windmill in the level, you don’t have to always rush to finish the level. You can wait until it spins everything out of its way, and then deal with the bubbles in the formation it left them.
These are all the Angry Birds: Dream Blast tips and tricks we have for you guys right now! If you know some other cool stuff about the game, leave a comment down below and share your tips with everybody!