New updates in Destiny 2 Lightfall bring the necessary changes to various in-game systems and significant weapons modifications to improve the game balance. Even though most people focus on other changes, weapons updates are worth your attention as well. In this guide, you will find all weapon changes in Destiny 2 Lightfall 188.8.131.52 Update.
Weapon Changes in Destiny 2 Lightfall 184.108.40.206
In the list below, we collected all weapon changes presented in the newest Destiny 2 update:
Related: Destiny 2: Golgoroth Maze Map Guide
- Linear Fusion Rifle: Reduced damage against champions, minibosses, bosses, and vehicles by 15%.
- Machine Gun: Increased damage by 10%. Increased reserve ammo by 50/20% depending on the inventory stat.
- Heavy Grenade Launcher: Increased damage against champions, bosses, minibosses, and vehicles by 20%. Increased damage against smaller enemies by 40%. Also, increased blast radius to 1m.
- Shotgun. Reticles changed with the spread angle.
- Kinetic. Increased damage multiplier from 1.05 to 1.1, against unshielded enemies from 1.05 to 1.15. Also, the Stasis Kinetic slot won’t provide 5% to DMG in PvE.
- The Queenbreaker: Uses Arc 3.0 Blind.
- Ruinous Effigy: Transmutation sphere slam attack can suppress.
- Leviathan’s Breath: Increased damage from 396 to 442. Increased damage against Champions by 30%.
- One Thousand Voices: Explosion now applies 15(with Ember of Ashes) scorch of stacks
- Sunshot: Explosion now applies 15 scorch stacks
- Polaris Lance: Perfect Fifth won’t cast custom burn. It will apply 40+20 scorch stacks
- Two-Tailed Fox: Solar Rocket won’t cast custom burn. It will apply 40+20 scorch stacks
- Prometheus Lens: New Incandescent perk for catalyst
- Grand Overture: Catalyst use Arc Blind
- The Manticore: Added reticle to show current stacks of Antigrav Repulsor
- Tractor Cannon, The Fourth Horseman, Thunderlord: Fixed glitches with these weapons
It’s pretty challenging to predict the result of all these weapon fixes. So, keep our website on track. We will discuss the weapon changes later when their results become visible. Also, we have a guide on how to equip class armor mods in Destiny 2, make sure to check it out!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!