Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is not only among the biggest Lego games ever made but also among the deepest, possibly the deepest, as developer TT Games completely overhauled many of the series’ gameplay systems to offer something more than a simple platform game in a Lego skin.
As a result of this major overhaul, the game now features multiple skill trees that include tons of different upgrades. Here’s which upgrades are available in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
All Upgrades Available in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
As Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga features a huge number of playable characters, having individual skill trees would have damaged the experience a bit. As such, the game features a general skill tree, called Core Upgrades, which includes generic upgrades, and 9 skill trees that are specific to certain character classes like Jedi, Dark Side, Villains, and so on.
Below, you will find all of the upgrades available in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, divided by skill trees. Use this list to plan your upgrades and create the strongest characters possible!
- Speedy Sprint – Increases Sprint speed.
- Fast Build – Increase speed of assembling builds.
- Counter Cash – Allows player to get studs for successful counters.
- Extra Health – Increase health by one bar.
- Ship Enhancements – Increases ships’ attack power.
- Collectible Detector – Highlights collectibles in any area with a marker.
- Attract Studs – Increases studs collection range.
- Extra Health II – Increase health by one bar.
- Melee Attack Power – Increases attack power of melee attacks.
- Ranged Weapon Power – Increases attack power of ranged attacks.
- Health Recovery Speed – Makes automatic health recovery start earlier and faster.
- Extra Health III – Increase health by one bar.
- Force Flinger – Increases power of objects thrown with the Force.
- Jedi Reflexes – Increases power of counters and makes them damage nearby enemies
- Trick Time – Increases the duration of Distract and Panic Jedi Mind Tricks.
- Mind Master – Increases the range of Distract and Panic Jedi Mind Tricks.
- Improved Shield Generator – Increases shield powerf for ships.
- Armoured Disguise – Adds a defense boost to equipped armor, reducing damage.
- Rebel Heart – Increases recovery hearts drop rate from defeated enemies.
- Hero Terminal Expert – Makes character capable of bypassing Hero Terminal interactions. Also increases reward for successful interactions.
- Fear The Dark Side – Increases changes for characters to run away when you get close to them.
- Power Push – Increases Force Push range and number of knocked-back characters and objects.
- Force Crush – Damages enemies that have been grabbed with the Force.
- Dark Rise – Improves Force Lift’s power.
- Demolitions Expert – Increases grenade’s range.
- Extra Ammo – Increases ammo for weapons found in crates.
- Defense Droid – Makes a droid provide backup during fights.
- Villain Terminal Expert – Makes character capable of bypassing Villain Terminal interactions. Also increases reward for successful interactions.
- Business Opportunist – Reduces stud cost discount when purchasing rumors and hints in the Holoprojector.
- Charged Shot – Unlocks a charge shot that deals 25% more damage and bounces off of surfaces.
- Combat Slide – Unlocks a combat slide while running, which damages both enemies and objects.
- Piercing Rounds – Shots can pierce covers, letting you damage enemies hiding behind them.
- Enemy Detector – Makes it possible to detect enemies behind walls and other surfaces.
- Hidden Bounties – Increase studs obtained by defeating enemies.
- Scattershot – Unlocks a spread shot for Bounty Hunter guns with increased range.
- Shock Grenade – Unlocks a Shock Grenade that stuns enemies and disables energy shields.
- Crafty – Adds new color schemes for Scavenger Tools by rebuilding them.
- Expert Climber – Increases climbing speed.
- Better Breaker Blaster – Increase the Breaker Blaster’s range and damage.
- Advanced Gliding – Increases the Glider’s speed.
- Distraction – Allows player to create a decoy that distracts enemies for a short amount of time.
- Droid Barge – Unlocks a sliding attack that damages enemies.
- Astromech Socket Expert – Makes character capable of bypassing Astromech Socket interactions. Also increases reward for successful interactions.
- Super-Charged – Adds a shockwave to stun prod attacks that damages all nearby enemies.
- Destructive Disassembly – Adds a shockwave when disassembling that damages nearby enemies.
- Paid Translator – Adds bonus studs for translating alien languages.
- Polished Plating – Makes it possible to occasionally deflect bolts
- Turret Tune-Up – Makes it so that bolts fired from Protocol Terminal Turrets will bounce off surfaces.