After a year of beta testing, the development team behind Apex Legends Mobile has announced the game’s soft launch. Initially, it will be made available in over ten countries, and players in participating countries can join the limited regional launch by downloading the game from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Just like its PC version, Apex Legends Mobile features a slew of characters, also known as Legends. Since the game is not quite ready for release, the developers have incorporated nine Legends so far in the game.
List of Legends available in Apex Legends Mobile
Here’s the complete list of Legends available in Apex Legends Mobile:
- Caustic (Unlocked at Battle Pass tier 25)
Players can choose between any of the above playable characters to combat against their opponents in World’s Edge map and other exciting game modes, including Team Deathmatch, Mini Battle Royale, and 3v3 Arenas.
As the company rolls out patch updates for Apex Legends Mobile, new Legends will debut in the game.
About Apex Legends Mobile
- Apex Legends Mobile is a free to play game.
- The regional beta testing for Apex Legends Mobile will only be available for Android platform.
- Apex Legends Mobile is developed by a dedicated team at Respawn.
- Apex Legends Mobile will not feature cross-play between PC and other platforms.
Apex Legends is a free to play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC platforms. The mobile version of the game is currently in the works with beta testing starting Spring 2021.
Stay tuned with us to receive latest updates about Apex Legends Mobile.