If you are looking for all Dragon Age Inquisition cheats and console commands, then you are at the right place. As you may know, the console commands in Dragon Age Inquisition allow players to increase their attributes and gain in-game currency, items, and other things that impact gameplay. Keep reading as we also share details on how to use Dragon Age Inquisition console commands.
Also Read | Best Dragon Age Games, Ranked
All Dragon Age Inquisition Cheats and Console Commands
Here is the complete list of cheats and console commands for Dragon Age Inquisition:
- runscript zz_supercrit player – Using this console command gives the player 1000 health, 1000 mana, 50 Dexterity, and 50 Strength.
- runscript healplayer – Using this console command heals the player party.
- runscript killallhostiles – Using this console command kills all nearby enemies.
- runscript injury remparty – Using this console command removes all party injuries.
- runscript addmoney [amount]- This console command adds the specified money to your character.
- runscript pc_immortal – Using this console command enables God Mode.
- Xrunscript dbg_setattrib [x y] – This console command gives your player a one-minute attribute buff.
- runscript addxp [amount] – This console command adds the specified amount of XP to your character(s).
- runscript chargen mage – This console command changes the player to a level 2 mage.
- runscript chargen rogue – This console command changes the player to a level 2 rogue.
- runscript chargen warrior – This console command changes the player to a level 2 warrior.
- runscript bowlingforferelden – This console command knocks back enemies and creates a shield around you.
That sums up all available console commands for Dragon Age Inquisition.
How to Use Dragon Age Inquisition Cheats and Console Commands
You can use cheats and console commands in Dragon Age Inquisition by enabling the Command Console, where you can enter the above codes to get the respective result.
You can enable Command Console using the below steps:
- Right-click on the Dragon Age Inquisition desktop icon.
- Click on Properties.
- Add the following text at the end of the target:
- Finally, click on the Ok button to confirm the changes.
That is it. Now you can open the Console Command by pressing the ~ key on your keyboard.
That concludes our guide on all Dragon Age Inquisition cheats and console commands and steps on how to use them.
For more on Dragon Age Inquisition, check out our dedicated guides section.
Dragon Age Inquisition is available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Xbox Cloud Gaming platforms.