Fortnite’s crossover with Gears of War has introduced a new series of challenges called the Delta-One quest, which players can do to get XP and unlock Gears of War-related cosmetic items.
Completing Delta-One challenges will unlock six new cosmetic items, granted you have purchased the Kait and Marcus bundle. The cosmetic items that we are talking about are:
- Thumper Pickaxe
- Butcher Cleaver Pickaxe
- Skiff Glider
- Sonic Resonator Back Bling
- Reyna’s Pendant Back Bling
- Breaker Mace Pickaxe
Now that you know the importance of the Delta-One quests, here is a handy guide that lists all the Delta-One quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season One and how to complete them.
List of All Delta-One Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season One
Here is the complete list of Delta-One quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season One:
- Collect COG Tags
- You have to collect three COG tags to complete this Delta-One quest
- Once done, you will unlock the next Delta-One quest, which you will find below
- Crouch Behind Barrier
- This one is a little easier: find and crouch behind five barriers, and you will complete this Delta-One quest
- Damage Opponents with Melee Attacks
- Damage a single opponent with a Melee attack to get past this quest
- Do Shotgun Damage to an Opponent
- Do any number of damages using a shotgun, and you will complete this quest
- Collect Thrashball Memorabilia
- Collect three Trashball Memorabilia to complete this quest
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!