Eve is a thunder element Rediesel Wrench detonator. She wields the power of the thunder to rapidly attack her foes. Her Chain Combo deals decent area damage, but her equipment skill and active skill allow her to hit a single enemy multiple times, stunning them in the end. She’s quite powerful, so here’s everything you need to know about Alchemy Stars’ Eve!
Element: Thunder / Fire
Stats (Max level/ascension/breakthrough)
- Attack: 3297
- Defense: 1130
- HP: 9528
Sinsa’s younger sister who fell under Eclipsite influence and lost control as a child. She has regained her innocence after being healed.
Active Skill: Red-Eye Tornado (4 round CD) – Deals 50% damage 25 times to the nearest enemy within 3 surrounding clusters, increasing damage by 1% each time. Reselects a target after eliminating an enemy. After casting has ended, stuns the last target attacked.
Chain Combo: Lightning Ball – Deals 150/155/160% damage to enemies in a radial shape to the maximum range.
Equipment Skill: Thundersense – When normal attacks, chain combos, and active skills inflict damage, every 8th instance of damage also inflicts 40/60/80/100% damage once to the enemy nearest to Eve.
- HP increased by 300. (250 Heartstones)
- DEF increased by 40. (300 Heartstones)
- Active Skill Enhancement: Changes Active Skill to Preemptive Strike. Available upon entering combat. (400 Heartstones, 1 Solamber)
- Increased by 300+5%Basic max HP. (500 Heartstones, 1 Solamber)
- Increased by 40+5%Basic DEF. (600 Heartstones, 1 Solamber)
- Active Skill Enhancement: Number of skill attacks +5. (800 Heartstones, 1 Solamber)
- Ascension 1
- Thunder Potion I x 20
- Thunder Flare Powder x 30
- Rediesel Extract x 10
- Nightium x 30,000
- Ascension 2
- Thunder Flare Rock x 20
- Thunder Crystal Shard x 30
- Rediesel Concentrate x 10
- Nightium x 50,000
- Ascension 3
- Thunder Crystal Cluster x 20
- Thunder Potion II x 30
- Rediesel Essence x 10
- Nightium x 200,000
Firefly Keeper – When deployed to the Lumina Grid, increases the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Explorer – When deployed to the exploration Office, increases MS readings recovery rate by 10%.
That’s about everything you need to know about Eve. If you have any other helpful tips or knowledge about Alchemy Stars, let us know in the comments below!