A new update has been released recently for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, introducing some extremely nice improvements that make the experience more enjoyable.
Among the biggest changes introduced by the game’s first update are controls improvements. While they are not major, they do make the experience much better than before.
Other changes include several fixes for button prompts, a reflection bug for the final boss and much more.
Catch the full update notes below.
- Change default buttons size
- New DPad control system behavior (dynamic depending on character and state)
- Fix reflection bug on final boss
- Remove backbuffer video option
- Hide controls during ending
- Change default controls layout
- No more DPad flickering
- Better gallery touch experience
- Fix bottom prompts location on iPhone X/XR/XS
- You can now close the pause menu by touching top-left zone (hearts)
Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is now available on iOS in all regions.