Want to give your Pokemon a healing potion that never ends? I think you might be a fan of the Leftovers then.
Leftovers is an incredibly useful item, that heals 1/16th of your Pokemon’s HP at the end of each turn. This may not seem like much, but this amount quickly builds up over the course of a long-drawn battle.
How to Get Leftovers in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
There are 2 major ways you can find the item Leftovers for yourself in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. They are as follows:
To find Leftovers in the Grand Underground, follow these exact steps:
- Head to Snowpoint City.
- Move to the boundary of Snowpoint City.
- Use the Explorer’s Kit here and head to the Grand Underground.
- This should bring you close to the area close to Glacial Cavern.
- On your way in, turn left.
- Go up the thin strip of now positioned between two small pools of water.
- Sufr over the western strip of water.
- Make your way to the westernmost part of land.
- Walk a little ahead to the north to find yourself some Leftovers.
To find Leftovers at the Victory Road, all you have to do is:
- Make sure you’ve received the National Dex.
- Fly to the Pokemon League.
- Surf across the small lake and down the waterfall.
- Get back on land.
- Take this hidden entrance back into Victory Road.
- Follow this path through the room.
- Use Rock Climb to continue ahead.
- Go to the left.
- Take another left past a random trainer.
- Walk up the hill beside the trainer.
- Cross the bridge and exit into the other room.
- Head straight into the next room.
- In this room, you’ll need to use Defog.
- Surf across the water, to your immediate right.
- Once you see the PokeBall on a tiny strip of land, pick it up to get your Leftovers.
There is an alternate method of getting Leftovers by having a Pokemon in your party with the Ability Pickup. This will give you a random and inconsistent chance to have your Pokemon pick up Leftovers. This is highly unreliable, and hence, we do not recommend this method.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!