So you want to fight off against the God of Time, Dialga, and capture the beast. Or perhaps you’re looking for the God of Space to add it in your party.
But what’s that? You’re wondering where to find Dialga and Palkia in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl? Then read on ahead to find out!
Where you can Encounter Dialga and Palkia in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
The location to find Dialga or Palkia itself is pretty straightforward: Dialga and Palkia are found at the peak of Mount Coronet in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl respectively. You would need to take the road from Hearthome City to Mount Coronet’s entrance present on Route 208.
Things are not as simple as that, however. In order to get to Dialga and Palkia, you need to beat a bunch of Team Galactic members first, along with the formidable Team Galactic Commanders, Mars and Jupiter.
If that wasn’t enough of an ordeal, you then have to face Team Galactic’s leader, Cyrus. Getting through all of these daunting fights will finally allow you to walk up to the mighty God of Time, Dialga, or the fearsome God of Space, Palkia.
Before you engage with Dialga or Palkia to fight it though, there are a few tips you’d want to keep in mind if you plan on capturing them:
- Make sure you have a ton of Ultra Balls.
- Save before battling Dialga or Palkia so you can reset the game if things go wrong.
- Have a Pokemon in your party that knows a move that puts Pokemon to sleep (sleep powder, spore).
- Have a Pokemon that knows the move False Swipe to leave Dialga or Palkia at 1 HP.
- When whittling down Dialga or Palkia’s HP, make sure not to use strong or super-effective moves, as you may defeat it.
If all else fails, just toss a Master Ball at it.
And there you go, now you know where to find Dialga and Palkia in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, AND how to catch them!