Like every other evolutionary stone in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, the Water Stone is essential if you want to evolve Pokemon like Poliwhirl into Poliwrath, or Eevee into Vaporeon.
Whether you want to add a power Water type Pokemon onto your party, or you just want to complete your Pokedex, read on below to find out where to find a Water Stone in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
How to Get a Water Stone in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
There are two ways in which you can obtain a Water Stone in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. We will discuss both the methods below:
To get the Water Stone present in Route 213, follow these exact steps:
- Get TM Surf from Cynthia’s grandmother in Celestic Ruins.
- Defeat Gym Leader Fantina to gain the ability to Surf in the overworld.
- Head east of Pastoria City to reach Route 213.
- Continue heading southeast until you reach a small shore.
- Surf from this shore.
- Keep heading southeast till you reach a sailor NPC.
- Surf again to the northeast of him.
- Move towards the PokeBall close to two swimmers.
- Pick up the Water Stone.
This is the only other method to get Water Stones. You get down into the Grand Underground with your Explorer Kit and start the digging mini-game. You have low, random odds of finding a Water Stone.