The month of April sees the Pokemon GO community get yet another Community Day of 2022, where players can expect to see the release of Stufful, new moves, event bundles, bonuses, research tasks, and so much more! Read on below to know the notable offers of Pokemon GO’s April Community Day!
What Can we Expect from Pokemon Go’s April Community Day?
Firstly, the brand-new addition, Stufful, will be making its appearance in Pokemon GO on April 23, 2022, from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm local time, with an increased spawn rate in the wild! And an increased spawn rate means that there are higher chances of you encountering a Shiny Stufful!
You can get a Bewear, the evolved form of Stufful, with Drain Punch, the newest added move in Pokemon GO if you evolve Stufful during the event, or up to two hours afterward. Stufful requires 400 Stufful Candy in order to evolve into Bewear.
Players can also obtain a one-time-buy Community Day Box which includes 1 Remote Raid Pass, 1 Elite Fast TM, 850 PokeCoins, 15 Ultra Balls, and 15 Pinap Berries. A free bundle that contains 30 Ultra Balls will also be available for free in the shop.
There are a variety of in-game bonuses that you can take advantage of as well:
- 2x chance to get Stufful XL Candy through catching Stufful
- 3x Catch XP
- 2x Catch Candy
- Lure Modules will last for three hours when activated during the event
- Trades made during and after two hours of the event will require 50% less Stardust
- 1 special trade can be made during the event and two hours after the event (maximum of 2 for the day)
- Take a couple of snapshots during Community Day for a neat surprise!
Players can access the Special Research Story: Strong Stuff as well through the purchase of its tickets when they go live. The tickets for this Research Story cost $1.