On this page you can find all the secret codes for The Final Earth 2 as well as how to redeem them. Everything that you need to know is right here! Read more below!
About The Game
The Final Earth 2 is a sci-fi city builder played from a vertical perspective. Because life on Earth is impossible, you make the decision to establish a colony in space. Accumulate resources, then advance your position in the world via construction and investigation of new ideas. Build up your city from its humble beginnings as an exploratory ship into a sprawling metropolis teeming with cutting-edge technology. What do you plan to construct?
About The Codes
As is the case with all games, only the creators of the game may provide gift codes. Having said that, it is possible that after a certain length of time has passed, these codes will become invalid and cannot be used. To ensure that you do not miss out on any freebies, it is imperative that you redeem the coupons as soon as they are added to our list.
How To Redeem The Codes
Don’t worry about figuring out how to redeem the codes if you are unsure how to do so. If you want to get access to all the free goodies, we will walk you through the process by breaking it down into a series of easy stages below:
- To access the menu, click the button that looks like three horizontal lines in the lower right corner.
- In the new window, choose the button that seems like it has three dots.
- After selecting “Input Secret Code” from the drop-down menu, input the password into the provided space.
The Final Earth 2 – Active Codes
- Coolmath: Acquire information on citizens’ productivity and city development.
- Dance all night: Switch between five nightclub light options.
- debug_pathfinder: Unlock the debug secret mode.
- Hangar: Change the looks of the ships.
- Orchid: Get more plant types.
- Stats: More city stats.
The Final Earth 2 – Expired Codes
- There are no expired codes currently for this game.
Also check out – CyberCode Online Codes.
Our post entitled “Final Earth 2: All Secret Codes” has reached its conclusion. Make sure to return to this page on a regular basis, as we will be updating our list each time the developers publish a new code.