In today’s article we are going to share with you all of the Street Racing HD tips and cheats that we have gathered so far and make you a better driver, so that you can win all of the races that you take part in.
No matter if you are into racing games or not, or if you simply want to learn more about them and possibly make this your very first racing game, then I am going to tell you everything that you need to know!
From how to customize your car, to how to play and farm Gold in the races, we will cover everything! So let’s not waste another second and dive right into the Street Racing HD tips and tricks that we have gathered for you!
Get used to the controls
The controls are a vert big part of the game, so if you want to get better at the game one of the best things you could do is practice with the controls and set up the settings just the way that you find them the best for you.
At the very beginning the game will vaguely ask you to pick between Auto Mode and Manual mode, which can be either G-Sense (which is gravity control) and Touch Control. Now let me explain how these work and which one you should choose:
– Auto Mode: this mode will control everything, from taking turns to accelerating and braking. For the absolute beginners, this is super useful because all that you have to do is control the Nitro, so that’s easy enough.
– Gravity Mode: this mode will let you control the car by holding your device in different positions, and use the gravity to move around and take various turns. This mode is a little bit unreliable, because it depends on how you move your device – so if you make any sudden moves which don’t really align well with the car, then it’s going to fail.
– Button Mode: this mode is the simplest one of them all because it is straightforward and it will rely on buttons for everything. So you will be in control of absolutely everything, and that can be super efficient, but also a little bit hard for a beginner.
To see and change all of these control settings, all that you have to do is head on to the Settings button in the top right corner of the screen and check in the bottom of the page for the Operate option. There you can select between the three: Auto, Button and Gravity.
I strongly suggest that if you are a beginner, then you take it easy and use the Auto to see how the game operates, then move on to try out the Button operation mode because that one will train you to become much better.
Play the various modes in the game
The game will have two main game modes: Career and PvP. They are both good in their own way and will reward you whether you win or lose, but it’s obviously better to win! So let’s see which ones you should be focusing on the most:
– Career Mode: This is basically the story mode, and this will reward you with a ton of good stuff, such as Coins and Gems, so I definitely suggest that you play this Career Mode as much as you can – just keep i mind that very early on you will need to save up 5000 Coins to buy a Golf so that you can unlock the next race which is Golf-only.
– PvP Mode: This is where you will compete against another player in a 1v1 race. The PvP mode is fun, but in order to win a lot of races you will need to get better cars than the ones you get at the very start and make all the upgrades possible.
In my opinion it is the best if you can play the Career Mode as much as possible to collect a lot of Coins and be able to make all of these upgrades and purchase new cars.
Once you have saved up enough Gold and bought a better car (and made all the right upgrades) you can go ahead and play as many PvP battles as you want, without much fear of losing them!
Customize your car
The car that you will drive should be something that you love seeing (and driving) and that’s why you should be making tons of customizations and upgrades. You will be able to make not only visual customizations, but also performance enhancing ones, so always try to keep your best cars at maximum performance.
To customize a car all that you need to do is go over to the car that you want customized, and then select one of these two options in the bottom left side of the screen:
– Upgrade (to make performance upgrades)
– Refit (to make visual changes only)
I personally always like to make all the performance upgrades that I can and change the car’s color to one of the colors which are free, and all you need to unlock it is watch an advertisement. That’s the best – you don’t even have to pay for a major visual customization.
My tip here: The best thing that you can do in my opinion is to focus on making all the upgrades that you can and then head over to Refit -> Customize -> Decal and purchase one which you like – the decal can be used on all the cars, so once you unlocked it it’s there for you always!
Watch an ad to activate the lucky reward
After the races, you will receive sometimes an option with a lucky wheel which can give you a random reward, between Gems and Gold. This lucky reward will not appear all the time, and when it does it will let you spin twice – all you need to do in order to benefit from this is to watch an advertisement and you can get up to 10000 Gold! I definitely suggest doing this especially if you are in need of Gold!
Double your rewards after some races
Whenever you complete a race you will receive some Gold reward, no matter win or lose (when you win you get more, when you lose you get barely anything). I suggest that if you win on first place, then you should definitely watch an advertisement to double it because it will help you collect a lot of Gold which you can use to unlock new cars or make upgrades.
In my opinion it is best if you watch ads to double these rewards only for the races which you have received a lot of Gold from (so let’s say first or second place) because otherwise it can become time consuming and it’s not really worth to double a 71 Coins reward.
Always check your car rating
Your car rating or the car rating requirement for every race can be seen under the race that you want to take part it, or in the PvP mode right next to the player. This rating can be improved by making performance upgrades to the car, but each car has a top limit, so I suggest that you try to always be above the recommended number.
The absolute best thing you can do is whenever you get a better car, you go back to a level which you are having a hard time passing with 3 stars and try to complete it with the new car, because that will be much much easier.
So don’t be upset if you can’t pass certain stages with 3 stars from the very start (and I mean especially the Time Trial levels which can be a real pain at the beginning), just move on and unlock a new and better car and come back to finish the stage with 3 stars then.
Auto isn’t always the best
The Auto mode has some good benefits, but it can also have a lot of drawbacks especially in the PvP battles. The Auto mode will control everything, so if you want to make a drift in a turn, it won’t let you – it will also brake before and in the turns, so it could result in you losing time and distance vs the player behind you.
So even if you like casually playing the races on Auto in the Career mode, I really suggest that you don’t play the PvP battles on Auto because it can easily result in a loss even if your car has twice the rating.
Upgrade your Driver’s License
The Driver’s License will dictate which cars you can unlock, so depending on that you can unlock better rated cars! There are three easy main ways that you can upgrade your Driver’s License:
– Unlock new cars
– Upgrade your cars
– Complete Career Mode levels
All of these options will give you EXP, so you can check how much EXP you need for the next license and then try to acquire it. To check your current Driving License and how much EXP you need, all that you have to do is tap on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
There you can see the EXP progress and also a lot of other useful information about your past races!
Unlock free loot!
If you have a Facebook account, you might have already seen that the game has issued some codes which will give you free rewards! Well, because of Halloween (at the time of this article) you can redeem 5000 Coins and 20 Gems for free!
All that you need to do is head on to the Gift icon in the top left side of the screen and tap the code CCD4Q9S53E in there! That’s it! If the code is unavailable, then you might’ve come too late – and if that’s the case, you can leave a comment down below if there is a new code!
Watch ads and receive free Gems
Every single day you will be able to watch 10 advertisements in the game which will each give you 2 Gems! This can be super useful especially if you want to unlock some premium customizations, upgrade much faster or unlock a new car!
Definitely do this if you don’t mind watching the ads, because that’s free 20 Gems right there waiting for you!
A few other Street Racing HD tips and tricks:
– You can earn some bonus rewards for simply logging into the game every single day – these rewards can be cars, Gems and a ton of Gold, so even if you don’t plan on playing that particular day, try to just log in and claim the rewards.
– There are also some online rewards, which are given to you for staying online in the game for certain periods of time. They can be found by tapping on the option which will appear in the upper right corner of the screen, underneath the Settings button whenever you can claim them.
– You can make MAX Upgrades and claim all the EXP that comes along with all the upgrades by paying Gems. This option will appear in the upper right side and you can’t miss it.
– Upgrade for free – this option will not be available every single time, but you might get it every now and then, so whenever you see it available try and take advantage of it. All you need to do is watch an ad and you can make the upgrade for free.
– Don’t rush in the turns – this can be super basic, but keep in mind that if you speed up at the beginning of a sharp turn you might end up losing control – what you can do instead is accelerate towards the end of the turn!
Don’t forget to check out our gameplay video right here:
These would be all of our Street Racing HD tips and tricks that we have for you right now! Do you know some more useful game tips and strategies that you would like to share with the rest of us? Leave them down in the comments section below!