In today’s article we are going to cover all of the Soul Seeker R tips and cheats to help you pass more stages, get stronger in the game and put together a powerful team which will be able to take on pretty much anything and anyone!
If you want to play a beautiful and engaging game, then Soul Seeker R is definitely a good choice for you as this game will bring a ton of fun features and things to keep you busy at all times in the game. Soul Seeker R is also super similar to a game that I’ve played quite a lot in the past, Epic Seven, and that makes me love this game even more!
But letting my biased opinion aside, you came here to learn all the Soul Seeker R tips and tricks, so let’s not waste another moment and dive right into them!
Rush the stages
One of the things which you should focus on early on in the game is to rush the stages so that you can try and obtain a very good hero early on. Try playing as fast as you can up to stage 1-10 because that’s when you can do your selective summoning!
So in my opinion the best thing that you should do is to start playing the stages because that will help you obtain a lot of items from quests and you can progress quite a bit. Just head on to the levels and you can select the Auto Proceed option to keep the game auto challenging the next stage.
This will work if you want to get better heroes for your team, so by all means try to do this as soon as you get started.
Auto Battle can be your friend
If you are a little bit busy or want to have the game advancing on its own quickly, then you should definitely use the Auto Battle / Auto Casting skills options because these will be super useful. However, if you are a person who likes playing the game on your own, then that’s super!
You should use the Auto Battle however if you are busy and want to have the game progressing for you because that way you will be constantly advancing. One instance where I don’t suggest using Auto Battle would be during the boss fights, so if you want to beat them easier you should do it manually.
Dodge their incoming attacks and always try to keep yourself healed and well because that will only make you stronger.
Open the chests
During your stage battles you will sometimes encounter various chests on the map. When you see one, make sure that you go to it and open it because inside you might find Gold and various gears!
The Gold is good, however if you get some super good gears that is even better! So make sure that you open them and don’t proceed until you have opened the chests! When you spot one, just walk over to it and attack it and you’ll see the drops!
Equip the best gears to your best heroes
Whenever you are fighting you will collect gears, Gold and various other stuff. One thing that you should definitely do is to make sure that you always have your characters equipped with the best gears that you own.
If you want to gear up your heroes, simply head on to the Hero tab and there you can select the hero that you want to equip – I suggest that you start with your team leader, and then move on to the other heroes.
Then you can equip your heroes with a weapon, an armor and an accessory. Select the best equipment that you own and give it to your best heroes, because that will make them even stronger! Once you properly equipped your best heroes, you can move on to your less powerful heroes which you have deployed on your team and equip them too!
My tip here: In my opinion the best thing you could do is to constantly check out your bag and see if you have some better gears that you’ve picked up and if you do, swap them. Do this every time you collect new gears and make sure that the gear you give your heroes will activate set bonus.
Summon more heroes
I have mentioned before that you should rush to stage 1-10, because that’s when you will unlock the Selective Summoning. That’s super useful because it will let you summon 10 heroes 30 times and out of these 30 times you can choose which 10 you want to keep.
But before I dive into more detail about that, there are a few other summons that you can do. Let’s see how you can do them to obtain more heroes:
– Summon Cube: in this option you can summon one hero for free every day several times, about every 3 hours. You can also summon once by using 5 Cube Fragments or summon 10 times by using 50 Cube Fragments.
– Light/Darkness Ticket: this summon will let you summon a hero which can be either Light element or Darkness element, by using 50 Light/Darkness Fragments.
– Bond Summon: this summon will require you to form bonds with various heroes which you can see in that list there and once your bond is complete you will receive that hero! The heroes presented here will change regularly so always try to finish your bond within the time limit!
– Selective Summon: this is the best summon which gives you the highest chances of obtaining good heroes. Basically you can reroll 30 times and every time you will get 10 different heroes. You should try to obtain at least a 5-star hero and 2 4-star heroes in your summon because that way you will have a strong start ahead.
How to do the summons:
You can save your Diamonds to purchase 50 Summon Cubes for 900 Diamonds, which actually will give you 1 summon for free in that price (because 5 Summon Cubes cost 100 Diamonds).
The best would be to play the stages and try to finish them with 3 stars so that you can claim the 50 Diamonds for 30 stars collected (more about this below). Even more, you will receive Diamonds for the first time level completion so that’s some extra Diamonds for you, along the ones you get from quests.
Now for the Light/Darkness summon, it’s good only if you dedicate yourself to playing the Arena quite a lot, because that will let you purchase more Light/Darkness Fragments to summon.
When you are doing the Selective Summon you should try to always get at least a 5-star damage dealer, because that will help you with clearing a lot. That will also be good for the Arena battles and of course it’s an overall good pick.
Learn how to properly deploy your team
Once you summoned some more heroes, you should choose the best 5 heroes that you got (hopefully you summoned some good 5 star ones) and deploy them in your team.
– Set the best hero (5 star one preferably) as your team leader, so in the very front spot. That will make your team more powerful and you can see the difference in score when you make the change.
– Place a healer at least on your team so that you can have some sustain because that’s always going to make a big difference, especially in the fights with strong bosses.
– Try to deploy heroes who have high crowd control because those will help you stun or freeze the enemies and result in you taking less damage or dealing more. Also some debuffs, such as defense reduction for the enemies are good, so always make sure you read the heroes’ skills and deploy your best.
Fight the stages to earn 3 stars
Earning 3 stars might not seem like a big deal for you, but if you want to get more heroes then it will definitely make quite a big difference! But that will not be super easy early on, so let me tell you how to do it properly!
At the very beginning you should just focus on passing the stages, because that will help you unlock more features of the game – at least until stage 1-10. You should just focus on passing the stages and once you got the heroes you want to keep, make them stronger and come back to re-play the stages which you haven’t finished with 3 stars.
This will be super useful because whenever you complete all the stages within a chapter with 3 stars you can claim area rewards, which will be given for certain numbers of stars collected in that stage (maximum being 30, for 3 stars collected in all 10 stages).
Always do this because you can collect 50 Diamonds whenever you complete all the stages with 3 stars, so that’s definitely something super good and useful.
Enhance your heroes
You should always try to make your heroes more powerful, and that means that there are several other ways (apart from gearing them up) to do so. Let’s see that right here below:
– Upgrade the heroes’ skills: In order to upgrade a hero’s skills you will need to collect Skill Upgrade Materials, as follows: 1x Skill Upgrade Materials for heroes 1-4 star and 2x Skill Upgrade Materials for 5 star heroes.
– Enhance a hero: You can enhance a hero by adding lesser and not so good heroes as fillers. Those can be any hero graded between 1-3 stars, because I am assuming that you will want only 4-5 star heroes on your team. Enhancing a hero will upgrade their level, thus make them more powerful.
– Awaken a hero: This can be done by using various Essence types, which are the same as the hero’s element (so it can be Ice, Forest, Fire, Light or Darkness). Those will boost the hero’s stats even more, but in order to obtain the Essences you will have to do the Awakening Dungeon daily, especially during the days where the element you want is on.
Do the Awakening Dungeon
This dungeon can be found in the World Map, and in the bottom left side of the map. There you will see the Awakening Dungeon which will let you challenge various temples corresponding to each element.
Those temples will open only during certain days and times, so you should always check this to see if the one that you are looking for is running or not. There are several levels of difficulty in these temples and the higher difficulty they are, the better rewards they give. I suggest that you don’t go into the higher level ones even if you unlocked them, because they can prove very difficult.
First make sure that you upgrade your heroes and then you can progress and try your luck in the higher level ones.
Take part in in-game events
There are several in game events running all the time, and you should definitely check them out – whether there are several boss fights or lucky dice roll, check them out every day because you can claim tons of useful rewards which will help you get stronger and obtain more heroes.
Also make sure that you log in the game every single day because then you can claim in game daily login rewards which will come in handy when you want to play.
You can check out our gameplay video right here:
These would be all of our Soul Seeker R tips and tricks that we have for you right now! Do you know some more useful game tips and tricks? Share them with us down in the comments section below!